Chapter 5

Akira POV

After I asked, what happened to Hisashi Igou's left arm; him, Komuro and Miyamoto seem to tense up as Nakamura, Ichijou and Niki just now knowtist that a white towel that has red stains on it, was tied on Igou's arm.

Miyamoto had a sudden look of sadness on her face as she grabs Igou's right hand before she spoke. "Hisashi got bit, saving me from what was Mr. Wakisaka from class 3-E, he teached Japanese Literature with our class earlier today."

Before anyone can say anything, Niki seems to perk up and starts talking, to the three from class 2-B. "If he was bitten then, Kawashina-senpai can heal him! Just like he healed me and Nakamura-san!" Niki exclaimed in an excited voice.

Komuro, Miyamoto and Igou's eyes widen at Niki's words before they snap their heads to me with wide eyes. "H-how would you be able to heal Hisashi??" Komuro asked with disbelief in his tone. So I start to explain as I take out my pocket knife. "It's my DNA. When I was younger, I was very sick and since both of my parents were scientists they did multiple experiments on me so my body can Imdeatly heal myself no matter how injured I become or whatever tries to kill me. So if my arm was cut off, it will grow back good as new. As for Niki and Nakamura, they both got bit when I found them, I gave them some of my blood and all of their injuries healed themselves in less than a minute."

These three look skeptical so to show proof, I lifted up my left arm and with my knife I sliced open a cut surprising everyone as blood started to drop on the floor. Before anything can be said, I watch as their eyes widen as they saw it themselves the wound close up and heal itself as if it never was cut before, the only evidence left was the drying blood stain.

"H-how is that possible..?" I hear Komuro mutter underneath his breath, but as I was about to say a word when a orange blur races past him and smacked into my chest. I look down to see Miyamoto, has grabbed my shirt in both of her fists and with tears in her eyes she starts begging me to give some of my blood to Igou. Everyone else is staring not sure how I will react, but I look up at Igou and asked him to follow me inside the astronomy clubroom so we can began.

He follows and of course Miyamoto tags along as the others stay outside. The couple sit down on a couch that was in the club room and I tell them that I need to pour some of my blood in the wound and Igou has to drink some of it as well to speed up the healing process. As expected, they both are grossed out by the information, but otherwise comply.

5 minutes later, We walk out of the clubroom with Igou's injury fully healed. As we where inside it seemed like the school is empty given on how quiet it is. The moaning from the grey shambling bodies and the bangs on the barricade being the only noise we can hear, beside an occasional scream here or there in a different location on the campus.

After Komuro saw that Igou was fully healed, he was calm but looked still sceptical about my blood becoming a cure for this apocalyptic future. He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and said that the time is now 3:05 PM. We heard a loud bang and we all turn out heads to the barricade to see a group of the grey shambling bodies starting to break through the barricade.

We needed a way out of here and fast!

"Hey I got an idea!!" Exclaims Miyamoto as she opens the door to the astronomy clubroom and grabs the firehouse.