Chapter 4

Akira POV

Once me and the red/maroon haird girl made it up the stairs we started to help the other build a barricade using tables, foldable chairs, rope and scotch tape to keep the barricade from falling over.

When we where done, I felt someone grab my arm and stand behind me, I turn my head when they said "Don't look! One of those grey freaks, t-tore my skirt off!" It was the voice of the red/maroon haird girl, I really need to know everyone's names instead of calling them based on their hair colors.
At the sound of her embarrassed voice, it caught the others attention.

I didn't turn around, but by the others looking away from our direction in embarrassment, as the males had a pink tint to their cheeks. I thought the only way for her to fully cover herself until we can all find clothes to change out of our uniforms, was my gakuran uniform jacket so I started to unbotton it as my purple and black strip shirt was underneath my uniform. I take it off and without turning around I gave her it. "Hear, hopefully this will do until we can find a clothing store once we get out of the school." Is what I said as I felt my cheeks turn pink, as I felt the gakuran jacket being taken from my hand as she gave a quiet thank you as she still stood behind me as she placed it on herself.

It didn't take long, for her to finish as the rest of us stood in awkward silence as the only noise is bangs that the grey bodies make on our barricade, the screams coming from all over the campus and all the coming from the city.

Once she stepped out from behind me with my gakuran jacket on her, and reaching her mid-thighs, and the arm sleeves rolled up. She let out a cough to get everyone's attention. "Thank you for giving me your gakuran jacket...." She tried off as we haven't had time to introduce ourselves yet.

"My name is Akira Kawashina from class 3-A, I just moved to this school the beginning of my third year." And with that, everyone started to introduce themselves with the red/ maroon hair girl first.

"My name is Misuzu Ichijou from class 2-D and I'm from the tennis team." Said the red/ maroon hair girl who is now Ichijou.

"My name is Tomoko Nakamura from class 1-B, nice to meet everyone under these circumstances." Replied Nakamura.

"My name is Toshimi Niki like my best friend Misuzu, I'm also in class 2-D but I'm in the tennis team." Said the braided hair girl, now known as Niki.

The other girl with long orange hair that reaches her mid-back, bangs that shape her face and stay out of her eyes, red-orange eyes, pale tan skin, slim and athletic looking body, E-cup breasts, long legs, she wore the full female uniform with the green mini skirt that's shorter than then the usual short green skirt, black stockings that reach her lower thighs, she's looks at only be 5'5 in height, and her hair was in a small up style along with two strands of hair that is sticking up like and ant's antenna. "Hello, my name's Rei Miyamoto from the spear martial arts club, and these are..." She trails off as she points to the two male's with her.

One of them introduce himself, before she could countie. "My name is Takashi Komuro from class 2-B." Said the only male with spiky black hair, golden brown with a red hue eyes, tan skin, and a strong, athletic, and muscler figure and looks to stand at  only 6'0 in height, since even in his much larger uniform, his muscles is still seen through.

And the last male, has grey hair that reaches his chin, pale tan skin, a tall yet strong and powerful build, yellow eyes, looks to be 5'10 like me and in the full male uniform. One thing I noticed however, was that his left arm had a white towel wrapped around it. But that towel had some red stains on it, which means... He was bitten.

"And nice to meet you again, Kawashina-senpai. My name is Hisashi Igou and these are my classmates with Takashi and Rei. We all came from class 2-B."
"Nice to know, everyone's names. But Igou, if I may? What happened to your arm?"