two

The next two days, Jake just lived his normal boring life

The next two days, Jake just lived his normal boring life. After his study classes, he helped
his friends with the restaurant. It wasn't that big, but that
was the thing that made it look cute in total.

It felt like the world would go under in rain. It just didn't want to stop.
But actually it was already the last day of September, the fall would come soon.

Jake still enjoyed the pouring everyday.
The sound of rain calmed him and amazed him. Whenever he was in thoughts or something other he looked at it.

And if it would continue raining, he would see the drawn stars on the window everyday.
The stars which were always drawn by the girl sitting in the last row.
She was really quiet so you didn't really notice her in class.
He didn't even know her name.

She had this habit of drawing the stars with just one line, not letting go of the window with her finger while drawing.
During the class, Jake couldn't really watch her. He really had  to pay attention if he wanted good grades in his exams.

But always when he left the room, he saw all the new drawn stars at the window.
Although he saw it everyday, except for the weekend if course, it always made him smile.

_______

"Students, now listen please. You'll have the exercise to create a new building as a mini model. Whatever you want. A company, a free time place, as I said you can build it how you want. You'll have 6 weeks.
The exercise will be done in duos.
Since you all probably don't know each other well, due to the fact that's it's all your first year here, I pick the duos"

Mr. Choi said, while showing the students an example of the exercise at the big screen behind him.

"The duos will be: Mrs. Kang with Mr. Lee, Mr. Yang with Mrs. Kwam, Mr. Shin with Mrs. Song
and finally Mrs. Park with Mr. Sim"

Jake's eyes widened in surprise as he heard his project partner.
The girl with the surname park.
He turned around to the girl and showed her a smile, as she did the same.

She seemed very kind to him although he just spoke with her once.
He didn't know why by himself honestly. It was just a feeling.

"Now I beg you to sit next to your partner for the next weeks in this class.
So y'all get the chance to get to know eachother better"
Mr. Choi added before sitting down on his chair, biting into his borito.

Jake jokingly rolled his eyes.
He found Mr. Choi weird. Understandable.

Then someone pushed him slighty from his seat. It was a guy who wanted to sit next to Jake's
seatmate. More precisely now his old seatmate.