fifteen

"And you have never been to a fun fair before?" The boy asked surprised as he was told about it by the girl walking next to him

"And you have never been to a fun fair before?" The boy asked surprised as he was told about it by the girl walking next to him. On their way to the current fun fair in seoul, they
spoke like the whole time.

"Of course not. My brother always said my heart couldn't take it so easily so I never tried going on a rollercoaster or even on a ferris wheel"
Sana laughed as she explained to Jake, shortly before reaching the big sign on the entrance of the big event.

"I promise, I'll take care of you" Jake added before heading over to the ticket sell, eventually returning back with two golden shimmering cards in his hands.
"Look what I got. These are special tickets so we won't have to stand in the line"
Jake beamed while handing her one of the two golden tickets, receiving a bright smile from the girl across him.

"Oh my god, Jake. That's so nice, thank you so much" Sana quickly wrappedher arms around Jake's shoulders, hugging him tightly without thinking for too long.
She loved this warmth overcoming her body just like it always did when she was close to her favourite boy.
Jake's mouth escaped a bright smile he felt the small arms from the girl wrapping around him which made him instantly placing his arms on ehr shoulders, placing his chin on top of Sana's head afterwards.

Letting go of his body, she removed herself from the hug then, still beaming.
"You want to enter?"
Jake asked then, stretches out his hand while grabbing her wrist. Eventually they entered the fun fair walking hand in hand.

_

"Come on, let's go thereeee" Sana jumped excitedly as she saw the small attraction, representing a ghost train.
"Really? And you won't be scared about it?"
Jake chuckled, raising his eyebrows at the girl crossing her arms over her chest.

"Nooo, that's literally for kids, how could I be scared"
Sana laughed, pulling him towards the entrance of the small ghost train.

"AGHHHH"
Sana screamed, frightened of a random zombie popping up above her and Jake's head, being in a small two people wagon, driving through the short ride.

Sana instantly clawed her fingers into Jake's hoodie as her heart skipped a beat by the sudden popped up zombie. Afterwards instantly grabbing his hand and pushing it one time.
Her action made Jake break out in laughter.
"Mhmm Yeah, you won't be scared at all" Jake chuckled while imitating the girl's words from before.

"Okay, Okayyy. But the rest doesn't scare me like this. I was just frightened by the sudden popp up, not by the zombie" Sana crossed her arms over her chest, trying to hide her smile which didn't really work out well.

Jake just closed his eyes while continuously nodding, teasing the girl.
She just playfully rolled her eyes, letting a laugh escape her mouth afterwards.