sixteen

Two days after

Two days after. It was a Tuesday, the two's favourite day.
They'd have lunch and more of the half of the class together. Actually the perfect day.
Actually...

Jake waited, as usually on his seat for the girl to arrive. Everyday he was exact 10 minutes before her at class. The boy tried to get the time around by scrolling through his
camera roll.
While doing so, his eyes catched the row of pictures from more than 2 weeks ago.
It showed himself and Sana at the Han river by night. All of the lights of the city seoul were shown so beautiful and pretty.

The view reminded him a bit of the moment in the ferris wheel two days ago.
Their kiss on top of the wheel surrounded by the beautiful lights of seoul kept swaying through his mind which amde him instantly smiling.

As he wanted to continue watching the pics, a boy walking towards him catched his attention.
"Hey Jake. I'm so sorry for Sana's illness. I hope she'll get cured soon"
The boy said, nodding with his head, making Jake's head popping up instantly in surprising.

What the hell?
Why does he know about it?
Sana told noone except for me I thought.

"Hpw do you know?" Jake asked, furrowing his eyebrows while standing up across the boy.
He saw the guy pointing at a guy. The guy sat on Jake's old seat, the one who nearly pushed him away once.

Jake took a deep breath before heading directly in the guy's direction, eventually standing in front of his table, waiting for the guy to look up to him.
And he did.

Jake's eyes widened by the look of the guy, making his mind getting confused by all the thingshe was surrounded by.
He recognized the boy from the funfair. He rode that rollercoaster with Sana, asking her for her number afterwards. He must have been quite upset after Jake just took Sana and left the boy speechless alone behind.

"You're the guy from the funfair"
Jake said earning a nodd in response from the guy.

"How the hell do you know about Sana's illness?"
Jake tried to speak not that loud to not let other students listen to their conversation.
The boy let out a short chuckle before opening his mouth to answer.

"I saw her lying in a hospital bed and speaking to the doctor when I visited a friend of mine.
The door was half opened so I heard what he said"
The boy explained, raising his eyebrows as if he was teasing Jake.

"Don't dare to tell anyone about it or I'll kill you"
Jake said, trying to make sure he'll do anaything for the girl he loved no matter what happened.
"Oops. Too late little Jakey. Your girl should have given me her number. She was so pretty, much prettier than the other girls here. If I say she'll be mine than she'll be mine for sure"
The bad guy replied, lifting up his arms as if he didn't have a clue about the actual situation.

"Don't dare to touch her"
Jake noticed he and the guy were watched by all the remaining students of the class, standing in the exact middle of the small classroom.
Great.

"She'll die anyways so why would you love her" The guy said, prooking jake really harshly.
Jake couldn't pull himself together and just let his body do what he wanted to.
Eventually the guy stood up a few seconds before Jake pushed him on the ground harshly.
He couldn't control himself since his protective feelings over Sana took control of his mind and so of his surroundings and movements.

Then a sudden sound was heard from the door.
The old brwon door was opened by Sana who was revealed quickly after she pushed down the door handle. Her eyes froze at the two boys standing in the middle of the room, one of them she recognized as Jake.
The other one was the boy from the funfair. But why did he lie on the ground?
Looked like Jake just pushed him on the floor before, but why would he do that?

"Ohhh, there's the heart sick girl. I'm still mad that you haven't given me your number yet"
The boy chuckled while still sitting on the floor, embarassing and outing her in front of the whole class.

Sana's veins froze. Heart sick girl?
How does he know?
Jake was the only one she told about it. But Jake would never...
Or? Did Jake just told him?

"Jake?" Sana said with a very shaky voice, looking at the boy standing with a helpless look in front of the still laughing guy. Tears were formed in her eye lids she could feel.
A few seconds after she felt tears were now rushing down her cheek.

Jake didn't say something. He just stood there.
Not knowing what to do.
His hearts kipped a beat as he saw the girl quickly turning around, running out of the classroom in hurry. Jake wanted to follow her but he couldn't because of Mr. Choi.

He stopped right in front of Jake as the boy tried to follow the running crying girl.
He couldn't stay with her this time...

_

Why would Jake ever tell someone?

He sais he would keep it as our secret.

How else would the guy know it?

I can't trust anyone by now anymore.

It would be better if I just die.

Jake loves me but I'd just disappoint him in the end.

He's gonna suffer in both ways.

My death is gonna make him suffer anyways.

No.

I'm selfish if I die.

Whatever happened or if Jake told anyone I still love him and I won't disappoint him.

I know what it's like to have pain in the heart.

I can't let Jake suffer.

I want to stay alive. At leats for him.

I want to spend the rest of my Life with him.

I will live.

I will live for You Jake.

Thousands of thoughts were running through her mind while walking through the building, eventually stopping in front of the university, feeling her heart racing from the running.

But she couldn't change it.

_____________

•author's corner•

omgggg we're almost 1K reads I'm crying I love u all so much<33

everytime I post a new chapter, the end is getting closer and closerrrrr

I don't want this story to endddd
I want to create thousands of new chapters with Sana&Jake 😭

tbh I like Sana&Jake much more then ju-won&riki 💀😭
Idk why it's just like that
Maybe the vibe?

love u all:3
and see u in the next chapter<3

~october 20th 2023
11:54pm<33