finale

"Have you seen Jake?"The girl asked with a quiet voice, catching Jungwon's attention who just stood across her, wondering why the girl was there

The girl asked with a quiet voice, catching Jungwon's attention who just stood across her, wondering why the girl was there.

"Sana? What are you doing here?"
Jay stood up immediately as he heard the familiar soft voice, heading towards the door and eventually standing next to Jungwon who hasn't said anything yet.

"I wanted to see Jake"
Sana replied shortly, having her hand around her necklace, tightening her grip more and more as if she would protect it from something. She didn't even know from what.

"Hey, I love to see you here but you really need to go back to the hospital, okay?"
Jungwon said then worriedly, knowing about the accident and her injuries.
"I probably should but guys i really need to see Jake"

"And you're sure about that?"
Jay rasied his eyebrows, caring about the younger girl a lot. He of course knew where his friend was, ready to tell her every moment although it felt so wrong he thought.

"Yes, i am. Listen, it's hard to explain so please just trust me, okay?"
Sana replied with a shaky tone in her voice, making the girl seem inconfident which she actually also was. She couldn't find the right words to explain the situation.

"Okay. Just... No, he's at a meadow he said. Something about stars or something i'm not sure i'm sorry"
Jungwon replied, looking in Sana's eyes with his own. He was still confused by his surroundings, wondering why she needed to see Jake so badly.
But this was because of a reason he'd surely not understand. A reason you might not be able to think of.

"Stars? I know which place you mean, thank you so much, really-"
The girl couldn't finish her sentence as she was interrupted by the 17 year old kid yelling out her name before running towards her and hugging her tight.
"Sanaaa"
Ni-ki came happily to the girl, tightening his grip around the girl's waist before she slowly pulled herself away from the tight hug.
"Sana what are you doing here?"

"Ni-ki... That's hard to explain. I wish I could but i don't know how. Just please can you promise me something?"
Sana became more shaked in her voice, her eyelids trembling by her look at the young boy who just confused looked at her, wondering what was going on.

"Yeah, of course just tell me something and I'll do it"
Ni-ki replied of course, reacting kindly towards the girl he loved as if she was his older sister. Since his own big sister was in Japan, he missed the feeling of being taken care of by someone.
And exact this was what Sana did all the time. She was taking care of the boy.

"Promise me to take care of him well"
Sana said as she turned around, leaving the three boys with their confused looks. While going downstairs, she wiped away her tears which just came up while asking Ni-ki for this promise. This promise made the boys open all their mouths, being still confused.