twenty nine

Sana found herself lying next to the car

Sana found herself lying next to the car. Nothing hurted. This was a good sign right?
She tried to stand up which worked out pretty hard but she made it eventually.
As she now stood on her both legs, she saw the accident.

Heeseung's car lying shattered on the ground, next to it another shattered van which casued the accident.

"Oh my gosh Sana, are you okay?"
Jake quickly came over to the girl, running in hurry before checking up her body for any possible injuries.
"Yeah, I'm okay Jake. Don't worry"
Sana tightened the grip around his hand which she grabbed just a few seconds before.
Already a siren sound was heard. Someone must have called the ambulance.

"I'll get you to a checkup right when they arrived here"
Jake also tightened his grip, raising his eyebrows at the girl's following question.

"Where's Heeseung?"
Sana widened her eyes, nervously walking up and down between the cars.
Jake also started to search for his friend until he found him lying unconscuous on the floor. His eyes widened by the look at him.
Tears were formed in the boy's eyes, seeing his friend in a state like this for the first time.

"Heeseung? Heesueng come on, wake up please"
Jake quickly crouched down th Heeseung, shaking his body but he didn't get any reactions from him. He could only see his chest moving up and down, being reassured that he breathed.

"Sana?"
Jake called after the girl as she came towards him, hurrying up a bit.
"Shit. Just wait here, I'll get some help"

Sana said that before getting up pretty fast, running to the big ambulance van with the blue siren on top of it. While running, she started to feel dizzy in her head.
A weird feeling came and lay down indside her, feeling a bit instable.
But she had to get help as fast as possible so she continued running to the ambulance until she finally reached them.

"Please, I need help. My friend over there is unconscious, he really needs you"
Sana said, watching some doctors exiting the van in hurry before nodding in her direction.
One female doctor but stopped in front of her, checking her.

"Were you part of the accident?"
She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Huh, What? Uhm yes I was but I'm okay, really. My friend really needs your help"
Sana said, really wanting Heeseung to get help as fast as possible. She worried a lot about him since it was her idea to sneak out eventually.
Only because of her they got into this accident.

"Please be sure to stay away from the sharp car parts, we should check on everyone who was part of the accident but I'll help your friend first if he's unconscious"
Sana nodded in understanding before wihispering a small thank you to the doctor who just smiled before running over to Heeseung and Jake.