nineteen

The boy sat on a stool, lonely

The boy sat on a stool, lonely. Being alone in the small room inside the big university.
His fingers danced across the strings of the guitar in his hands.
Next to him you could see a bright piano, in black. Behind him some drums. It turned out to be the small, unknown music room.

The soft melody which was played by Jake, rushed through his ears.
Playing the guitar was so relaxing, calming the boy down so much. He closed his eyes what made him feel so dreamy, in his own world.

Every new day he saw the girl wouldn't come to class again, made him being broken more and more. But he couldn't change it. He understood the girl. More then you might think.
Jake didn't want to make the girl feeling forced to talk to him.
BUt yeah, he missed her. A lot actually.

The boy wondered why no one ever came to this room although there were a lot of music students. Maybe because they would often use the main music room.
Always, everyone always took the better thing, if it might be a room or the better choice when you make a decision.

Jake was different. He chose the things that felt right to him.
He chose Sana.
And that was right, although they would might never be how they were a few weeks ago.
He would never stop loving her, no matter what happens. He promised to himself.

"You play the guitar?"
Jake's body winced by the sudden sound of the calm, tender voice. It belonged to a girl, obviously. But the voice was so familiar. That was when it hit him.
As Jake turned around, stopped playing on his guitar, his eyes directly met with hers.
With these dark brown eyes, where he could find a thousands of stars.

Her eyes shined like a sky full of stars, everytime he looked at them it reminded him of this at least. Everytime.
But he hadn't had the chance to look at them for a time now. He missed that feeling of his heart getting warmed, creating goosebumps so much. His fingers started trembling by the look at the beautiful girl standing across him.

"Sana?"
Jake was suprised as the girl nodded before grabbing a chair, taking seat on it right across him.
Jake quickly placed the guitar back on its old place; right next to the wide paino.
"Hey, you don't need to stop playing only because I'm here" Sana said while showing the boy a wide smile. It seemed like nothing really happened, at least she acted like this.

"You want me to play something?"
He asked then, raising his eyebrows at the girl.
"Yeah, sure. Just play whatever you want, I'll listen" Sana said calmly as she closed her eyes by the sound of the strings being played by the boy.
His fingery went up and down on the brown guitar, creating a beautifully melody which echoed through the room, just between his and her ears.

After a while of just listening to the melody, Jake slowly stopped moving his fingers on it, now listening to the silence in the room.
"How did you know I'm here?"
Jake asked curiously as he now placed the guitar back again, next to the piano.

"Heeseung told me"
Sana answered instantly by Jake's question. As she entered the building after a long time, togetehr with Heeseung, he told her she could find Jake in the music room.
Jake nodded in understanding.

"Listen, Jake. I know tehre are a lot things that happened but actually I don't think that we should talk about them more detailed. The last days I just thought about how and when I'll see you again. In my thoughts I wasn't sure if it would be awkward or something.
But just being here with you is like the most relaxing and enjoying thing that I could experience"
Sana confessed then, earning Jake's understanding loo, his eyes were focused on her lips which kept moving while talking.

"I trust you, and I don't think that you told this weird guy. It might sound weird now, especially after this tough time we both were alone. Oh my god I don't know how I should say this.
Uhmmm.
Probably I lo-"
Sana said but before she could finish her sentence she was cut off by the boy. Him pushing his lips against hers after grabbing her chin.

His lips are softer than anything I've ever known, soft like a first snowfall, like biting into cotton candy, like melting and floating and being weightless in water. It's sweet, it's so effortlessly sweet.

He swallows hard, his chest heaving, his words a breathless, shaky whisper when he says
"I'm in Love with you"

I'm rooted to the ground, spinning while sitting, dizzy in my blood and my bones.
It's like the world would pass us by, a thousands of clouds in the sky, as if they would protect us from the heating sun. I don't know how to keep my body from reacting to him, to his words, to the ache in his voice.

Jake slowly slided his hand into Sana's hair while her hand was placed on his neck, touching it with her warmth, soft skin.

"Please never leave me again"
A hoarse whisper rushed through the girl's ears, as she closed his eyes by the calm, soft voice of the boy she kissed, who sat right across her.

"I won't"
Sane replied with a short, sweet whisper.
While kissing, a bright smile appeared on both of the guy's faces.

"Sana?"
The boy asked then, pulling his lips slowly away from hers, pressing his forehead with a few of his hair strings hanging in front of it, against hers.

"Yeah?"
The girl replied, with a soft, calm tone in her voice.

"You want to be my girlfriend?"

"Gladly, Sim Jaeyun"

Sana pulled the boy back to hear before kissing him again, making him and herself closing the eyes again.

It was like they were the only two stars on the wide, blue sky.
Just them two, alone but at the same time together.

__________

•author's corner•

I'm in love

I'm in love with this story, with Jake and Sana, with YOUUUU
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Please I really don't want this story to end omg
if there's a chance I can make an infinite number if chapters?

Yes? Thank you

I love writing Jake ffs <33
Maybe I'll write another one someday <3

SON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT<33

love u all:3
and see u in the next chapter<3

~october 29th 2023
3:55pm<33