eighteen

Sana was walking along the lonely street seoul's, on her way to the han river

The place her and Heeseung wanted to meet up.
Rather Heeseung wanted it, Sana just agreed because he'd probably text her the whole time if he wouldn't be sure she's okay.

Heeseung worried about the girl the same he did for his best friend Jake.
He just wanted to see her in a, at least, okay state.

Sana walked straight towards a bench as she recognized the older boy sitting on it, his knees crossed over. She quietly sat down next to him, making Heeseung turn to her in surprise.
"Hey, Sana" He gifted her a warm smile.

"Hey" Sana showed him her smile too, feeling relaxed to be in a silent, calm place with him.
"How are you doing? I don't want to force you but if you want you can tell me the truth"
Heeseung said in a calm tone, not wanting to make the younger girl feeling forced to speak to him about her well.

"Hmm. I know I can trust you, and it wouldn't do any good anyway, so. Honestly, I'd lie if I say I'm doing good"
Sana tried to cover up her forming tears with smile. She hoped it wouldn't be obvious.

Heeseung nodded in understanding. Of course he knew she wasn't okay.
He let her speak without interrupting her.

"I'm just thinking about him lately. I just don't get all the things that happened.
It was all so quickly, you know?"
Sana continued with a shaky voice. Her heart was beating fast, like it did the past days because of her missing medication. Or either because of Jake...

"Do you want to talk about monday?"
Heeseung asked with a still calm tone in his voice. He wanted to only let the girl say what she wanted to, not forcing her to say something.

Sana nodded slowly. She never thought of agreeing to this question, at least the past three days. Sana now actually wanted to talk about it. She wanted to clarify all the things.
Everything. It was time.

"Okay. Why are you mad at Jake?"
Heeseung asked, earning a brow raise from Sana. She wasn't even mad at Jake.

"I'm not mad at him. I just can't explain the fact why this guy from the funfair knew about my illness when I never told him. The only persons I told about are Jake and my brother.
And then, when I came in the classroom I saw the guy on the floor while Jake stood across him"
Sana explained, her shaky voice still on.

"Did you ever thought about what would happen if he'd tell anyone?"
Heeseung asked then.

"No. I trusted Jake, and I still do honestly. I know he wouldn't tell anyone.
It was just so hard for me to think of standing face to face with him again. I have feelings for him.
Much actually. But I'm so sorry for disappointing him in the end anyways"
Sana felt small tears forming in her eyes.