four

The next day

The next day.
Sana was woken up by her cute little puppy coco. She adopted her a few months ago and the dog already loved her more than anything.
Sana lived alone in a small apartment in seoul.
It wasn't that big but she and her dog had enough space together.

Coco jumped onto Sana's bed where the girl was still peacefully sleeping.
She started to lick the girl's face, the little puppy was so excited tiptoeing on the bed.

Sana furrowed her eyebrows as she opened her eyes and saw the small white brown mixed cavapoo puppy sitting right next to her pillow, still licking Sana's face.
She had to laugh.

"Coco, you can stop, I'm awake now" Sana laughed, patting her dog a few times.
The girl slowly lifted herself up, eventually letting the puppy climbing on her lap.
Coco lay down on her lap and Sana patted her cute belly.

They stayed in this position for a few more minutes until Coco jumped on the floor again, running to her food bowl in the kitchen.
The first thing Sana would do after standing up is giving Coco some new food.

The dog started to eat excitedly after she was given food by Sana.
She had to smile watching the dog.
Coco was honestly her only actual mate she had. Sana lived alone for some time already.

Her mom passed away in an early age already when Sana was a kid.
Her dad died a few years ago.
But she got used to living alone these years. Actually she liked being alone, spending time with Coco.

Sana got quickly changed into new clothes for the day. She ended up wearing a white shirt, a light blue jeans and a thin pink cardigan with some binding details.
It looked cute with her shoulder long dark hair falling over her shoulders.

She made herself something to eat quickly. Not much but it was enough for her to come over the day. Eventually she ate one bread roll with some cheese. An orange juice afterwards.
Sana loved to start the day healthy and relaxing. She had her own routine which she loved to follow.

After Sana got ready in the bathroom, brushing her teeth, brushing her hair and put on some day creme, she was almost ready to go.

She stopped in front of the apartment door because she felt a sharp pain in her chest.
It rushed through her heart and made her veins freeze.
Her breathing got heavier as she held her palm pressed against her chest.
She groaned in pain. The pain felt like a stabbing.
Sana could feel her heart beating very fast.

Coco came running to her, trying to jump up Sana's legs. Coco always noticed when something wasn't okay with the girl who took care of her.

Sana stayed in this position after the pain got better after a few seconds. She slowly removed her hand from her chest, exhaling one time slowly.
Coco was still jumping up and down at her legs.
"It's okay Coco. I'm okay, don't worry" Sana slowly crouched down to the dog and patted her.

Sana slowly put a warm jacket on since it was still raining outside. Then she went to her bedroom to grabb something out of her drawer.
It was a medcation.

Anti-arrhythmic medicines for heart diseases.
Sana sighed as she gulped down one of the pills with water, packing the medication in her bag afterwards.

_

Sana had a heart disease since she was born. That's why her mom died in an early age.
She had this disease too. And she died from it.
It was Sana's biggest fear to end up like her mom, she tried everything to take care of her health. But it was innate and cannot be cured by any doctors. So she had to live with it.

Actually Sana never told anyone about it. Especially because she didn't have a lot of relatives or friends to talk to. She only had her brother.
He didn't even live that far away but he was so busy with his work that he only could visit his sister maybe one or two times in a month.

But Sana always tried to make the best out of the situation. She liked her life and was always happy. She smiled very often
and knowing she'll learn new things about her favourite hobby everyday made her even smile more. She loved to study arts. Although most of the students her age were pretty upset about all the things they had to learn, but Sana appreciated every new stuff she learned.
She was always a thankful girl. That somehow made her special.

_

After saying goodbye to her small puppy, Sana left her apartment, entering the rainy outside.
It was cold and pouring like the previous days, but she didn't mind about it.
She liked walking in the rain, it relaxed her in a way.
She knew she shouldn't catch a cold with her condition but the desire to just walk through the wet waterdrops was big.

Sana closed her eyes while walking along the small path, passing by some trees.
During the fall, the trees looked especially beautiful. The orange red leaves on every tree, next to eachother made it so aesthetic to look at.

Sana sighed in happiness. She was looking forward to the day. Every new day that she woke up alive was a gift for her. Especially since now, she would meet him everyday.
Him, the boy she liked for some time already but never dared to talk to him.

Now they were friends. It made her smile to think about that.
A simple smile could cover so many things up.
The smile she always showed, covered her current condition, almost no one knew about.
Park Sana loved to smile, she was always so thankful for everyday she coul experience.

Although she didn't even know how many days she had left to live, she smiled.

___________________

•author's corner•

omg plot twist? sorryyyyy
actually I never planned on doing this but
I had a mind change lolll

i'm excited to write the next parts, hope you'll like it <3
Btw thank u for 2k reads on music is what feelings sound like!! Ly

love u all:3
and see u in the next chapter<3

~october 7th 2023
9:17pm<33