𝟮

★。+゚☆ Chris ☆゚+。★

I had brought Lisa home. She adored me so much that I found her kind of annoying. She is beautiful and has a nice charisma but somehow she was like any other girl in character.

She talked about me all night and how cool it was that I was doing youtube with my brothers and how cool she thought it would be if I mentioned her in my story. Exactly what every girl talks about when she goes on a date with me and that was annoying.
I know it's cool to be a youtuber so I don't need to be told that.

The whole way home I thought about what the girl from the restaurante had said to me. I was sure I had never seen her before, she was way to beautiful to forget.

When I got home I chilled on the couch with my brothers. "How was the date with...what was her name again?" nick asked.

"Lisa. It was okay but don't think I'll go on a date with her again." I told him.

"How unexpected." Matt said ironically without looking up from his phone. He didn't really care anymore how my dates were because it always ended the same anyway.

Nick, on the other hand, still looked interested in my dating life with the hope that there would be a girl with whom I would start a relationship. He had more hope than I did. It was impossible to find one that wasn't just run after my fame.

...
When my alarm clock rang on Monday, I didn't turn it off and continued to sleep as usual. This time I woke up and went straight to the bathroom to get ready.

I had waited all weekend for Monday because I was curious if the girl from the restaurant was really in my math class. But I couldn't think of any reason why she should lie.

I was surprised how relaxed life was in the morning when you didn't oversleep and how much time you had. I could do everything in peace and I didn't have to eat in the car that day because I was late.

★。+゚☆ Brooklyn ☆゚+。★

I walked with Kathi, my best friend, towards our room where we first had history and then math.
"Did I tell you that I met Mr. Playboy at the weekend?" I asked her even though I knew I hadn't told her yet.

"Omg no you didn't, now I'm curious about the story." She said.

"Paris was with us this weekend and we were at Amico's on Saturday night and my cousin is a total fan of them. He was also there, at Amicod, and Paris wanted to take a picture and when I didn't want to take a picture with him, he was surprised. And the best thing was that he did not even know me although we go to the same school for years and in addition we are in the same math course. He had no idea who I was."

"That sounds so much like him."
"Yeah, but on top of that, he started hitting on me. You should have seen his face when I told him he would remember me if he didn't just focus on the cheerleaders." I told her, laughing when I thought of his face.

"Well done girl." She said laughing and gave me a high five as a suport.

We took our places in the room. "It's unbelievable how different the brothers are. Matt is totally sweet and charming and Chris is just an asshole." she said.

She was friends with Matthew, one of Chrise's triplet brothers. Sometimes we spent the break with Matt. I liked him but we weren't really close. I mostly just stood there while he talked to Kathi.

"What can I say? Adrian does sports without end and is popular while I prefer to sit at home alone and read my books". I said.

"Yeah, but you have different genders. Besides, you'd probably be popular if it got out that you were Adrian's sister."