𝟮𝟯

★。+゚☆ Brook ☆゚+。★

The alarm on my cell phone rang and I had to orient myself briefly to where I was and who I had my arm around. The person below me moved and turned off the alarm and when I opened my eyes I realized where I was and what had happened yesterday. I had come together with Christopher Sturniolo.

"Good morning." He said and ran his fingers through my hair. I was lying on his stomach with one arm around his waist. "Morning." I said, I wasn't a morning person but I'd never been happier to wake up.

"How did you sleep?" he asked and I looked up at him. I doubted I had ever slept better with anyone. "Oh yes, very well." I said and got up to smile at him.

"And you?" I asked. "I don't like sharing my bed, but I think sharing my bed with my girlfriend is going to be one of my favorite things." He said, making me grin.

I wiped my face and stretched. Then I climbed over him to adjust myself, well I tried, because he pulled me back into bed and pulled me very close to him.

"Hey!" I shouted, laughing. "Please, just one more minute, you smell so good." He said and buried his head in my hair. But then I took his face in my hand and held it right in front of mine. I really wanted to say something, but his smile made me forget everything and so I kissed him.

"Mmmmm. I could get used to that." He said against my mouth. I smiled but then I realized that I had to get ready for school. I tried to pull away but he held me tight. "Chris, I have to get ready." I said laughing but he ignored me.

...

I drove to school with the boys in my car. Chris in the passenger seat as usual and his brothers in the back. I drove them to school today as my car had been parked with them anyway and it would have been unnecessary to drive with two. Somehow we managed to leave in time to pick up my brother.

"Are we meeting tonight?" Chris asked. I wanted to say yes but I couldn't, I had an appointment with Jonathan. "I can't, I'm with Jonah." I said and looked at him sadly. "But if you want, I can pick you up afterwards and you can sleep at my house tonight." I offered.

"What are you doing with Jonah?" Nick asked confusedly from the back seat. "I have to find something out of him and then I'll serve him." I said, full of anticipation. I looked at Nick through the rear-view mirror and he looked confused. "You'll find out why I messed with his ass at the school Christmas assembly on Monday." I explained. "Yeah okay, just write when you're picking me up then." Chris said and I nodded.

When we arrived at school I gave Chris another kiss because I knew I wouldn't see him again that day until the evening.

"Mom said that next time you should let her know in advance if you're sleeping over at Chris' house. And that she hopes you know how to use contraception." My brother told me as we walked to the schoolhouse. I pulled a face. "Okay, thanks for the info." I said.

"Did something happen?" Adrian asked and I looked at him in disgust. "No, Adrian. What do you care about that? Worry about your sex life and not mine oh my god."

I just wanted to make sure you weren't sleeping with him," he said and I was glad that Chris and his brothers had walked ahead.

"No I'm not, we just got together yesterday. You should know me better than that." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Next time I'd better ask him, I get it." He said and shook his head.

...

I sat with Jonathan in a restaurant he had chosen. It was a cozy Japanese restaurant with a pleasant atmosphere.

"Have I already told you how beautiful you look today?" asked Jona and I would almost have been flattered if the comment hadn't come from him.

I hadn't really made myself look pretty, I was still wearing Chris's T-shirt, which was far too big for me, and I was just wearing leggings. So he lied to make me like him more.