𝟮𝟬

★。+゚☆ Chris ☆゚+。★

I didn't have to look for her on Tuesday to see her. She was standing outside the school with Jonathan again. But this time there wasn't just a little jealousy, but a lot. Because he held her hand and she didn't pull hers away.

I took a few deep breaths, which Matt had once recommended, but the feeling didn't go away. I knew she wasn't dating him, I trusted her too much for that. Besides, she hated him, but she had hated me at the beginning too...

She noticed me staring at her as I walked past and as soon as her eyes met mine I looked away, I didn't want her to see how it hurt me to see her with Jonah.

When we had math, the two of them came into the classroom together and I watched them with raised eyebrows. When she saw me, she beamed at me but I didn't return it. Which seemed to confuse her.

And when Jonathan saw my look he started to grin and never in my life have I felt more like punching him in the face than I did that day.

"Looks like I'm going to win the bet." He said quietly as he dropped into the chair next to me. "Mmm." I did and he had to grin even more when he heard how fucked up my tone was.

The math lesson started and I really tried to pay attention. By now I was keeping up but it was hard for me to concentrate now and then when she was only a few rows away from me.

In the corner of my eye I saw her turn around backwards as the teacher was standing with her back to me. I looked at her and she looked at me conspicuously and pointed to the cell phone she was holding. I understood that she wanted me to look at my cell phone. I took it out of my bag discreetly and leaned away from Jonah so he couldn't see it.

Princess👸🏽❤️

Are you angry?

No

Don't lie to me

I'm not angry🙄

Then what is it?🤨

nothing

are you jealous?
???
Since you don't answer that
I'll take it as a yes

think what you want

I don't want him
it's just a show😉

you do it better than
he does with girls

thanks ig😅
but I wouldn't have kissed
you if I wanted him
Believe me

I do
I just know him all too well

but you know me

do I?

you know me better than my brother🥲

and more than Kathi?

do I know you better
than Adrian knows you?

Yes

"Christopher, Brooklyn, please put your cell phones away." The teacher demanded. The whole class looked at me or Brook, for me it was an everyday occurrence, but Brooklyn turned really red when she put her cell phone away.

"Have you been chatting with each other?" asked Jona, looking at me skeptically. "No, it was just a coincidence." I lied and looked at her, but she had turned around again.

...

Nothing wild or exciting happened at school on Wednesday, she was avoiding me, I could tell. And it was okay for me, she needed her time, but I would still have liked to see her.