𝟮𝟲

★。+゚☆ Chris ☆゚+。★

The weekend was horrible and dragged on because I couldn't wait for Monday to see her. I had to talk to her, I had to try again to straighten things out.

I had asked Matt to leave 15 minutes earlier than usual so that I could catch her before school. But when we arrived, her car was already in the parking lot. She probably had the same idea, but not to meet me, but to avoid me even more. She knew me too well, she knew I would arrive early, so she came even earlier. Clever girl.

As soon as I entered the school I realized that it was the last day before the winter vacations, it was much louder than usual and most of the classmates were more motivated than usual. We now had 4 more lessons, then there was the assembly in the sports hall to review the year and then we were free until the beginning of January.

As I walked through the corridors I looked for her, but I didn't find her. That was her plan, and it worked. And when I saw AJ at his locker with Silvia, I put my hood up and walked past him with a big bow. She must have told him.

We had the understanding that it wouldn't come between us with his sister, but I couldn't imagine him not being angry with me.

I went to my first class and sat down in my usual seat, frustrated. I was quite early for my behavior, but that was fine with me so I had a few minutes of peace and quiet.

"Mr. Sturniolo, you're here unusually early. It's a miracle I get to experience this." Said Ms. Houtch, my teacher. She was nice and not too strict, I liked her. "Yea, you better not get used to it." I said as a joke and forced a smile.

"Seems like Ms. O'brien has a good influence on you." She said, smiling at me and then turned to her laptop. I wasn't surprised that she knew I was spending time with Brook, the teachers were talking. I had improved a lot in school, which of course was because of her, since our math teacher had probably told them that Brook was tutoring me.

If she had told me that in front of the whole class, I would have been a bit uncomfortable. But it was too early and so far only the npc's were sitting in the room.

And I would have liked to have left again and locked myself in the toilet so that I was alone after that statement. She had just reminded me of how I had fucked up with her.

But anger at myself quickly turned into anger at Jonathan when he entered the room with the biggest grin on his face. "Sturniolo, what's up?" he asked across the room. I ignored him and looked out of the window.

He sat down next to me, much to my regret. "Oh come on, are you going to ignore me now because I told your little girl the truth? Girls come and go, get over it, bro." I didn't say anything, even though it only made me angrier.

It went on like that for the whole hour, he said something stupid and I ignored it and when Ms. Houtch finally ended the hour and wished us a Merry Christmas, I was the first one to get up and leave the room.

We had math afterwards and I had to get there before her to intercept her. But someone grabbed my upper arm and made me turn backwards.

"Bro, are you really going to ignore me because of Brook? Don't you think that's a bit childish?" Jonathan asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care if it's childish." I said and wanted to leave again. "Oh come on, bro, you're not really that angry about this." He said and laughed as if it was funny. And I really had to control myself not to punch him in the face.

"Oh yes, I am. Otherwise I certainly wouldn't be ignoring you." I said angrily. I actually wanted to shout at him, but that would have attracted attention, which we usually had enough of as we were both the best at lacrosse.