𝟯

★。+゚☆ Chris ☆゚+。★

When I got home, I went straight to my room. I threw my backpack in some corner of my room and threw myself on my bed.

I watched tiktok, liked edits of me and my brothers and read the comments under our videos. At some point I went over to instagram and I couldn't stop myself from going to Matt's private accound to see if he was following this brooklyn.

He didn't. But he was following kathi and she was following a 'brookisamess', that had to be her. I pressed her profile but it was private and that bugged me. Now I couldn't find out anything about her without her knowing.

I thought maybe this was her private accound only for her friends and I kept looking for a public accound. But unsuccessfully, she had only this one accound.

Then I asked myself: since when am I afraid to show interest in a girl? So I asked her for a follow, of course with my private accound otherwise our fans would still think she was my girlfriend.

★。+゚☆ Brooklyn ☆゚+。★

I was sitting in my room at night doing my homework and singing to the song that was playing in the background. Then my phone flashed on it was a notification from instagram.

I put my pen aside and reached for my phone and read what was displayed.

'Chrislovescrazybitches wants to follow you'.

I rubbed my eyes and read it again. He can't be serious.

I went to his profile. It was his private acound, he only had 45 followers, which are probably his closest friends. He also only followed 56 people. And now he wanted to follow me? Why?

I decided to write Kathi.

Kathi🫶🏼❤️

Guess who just sent me a request on insta?

Don't tell me it's Chris sturniolo

Its him

NO WAY 😃
he likes you

He doesn't even know me
so stay cool girl🙄

Then he thinks you're hot😏

Idc

The player of the school is into you
Sounds like a wattpad story😂

Kathi
be serious😑

I am

🤥
I do not accept him.

Take a screenshot before as a proof

Already done

Good girl
you make mama proud😎

I decided not to accept him but not to delete his request either, I don't know why I did that but my feeling told me not to.

★。+゚☆ Chris ☆゚+。★

In the afternoon Adrian had invited me and Jonathan to spend time with us on his birthday. Mostly we played his video games together in his room, just like that day.

"Ha! I won again!" Adrian rejoiced. "Oh be quiet AJ, we let you win because it's your birthday." Said Jona and hit him on the shoulder and I just laughed.

AJ was Adrian's nickname, we had another Adrian on the lacrosse team and one needed a nickname. And since Adrian's middle name was Jonas, we called him AJ.