𝟰

★。+゚☆ Chris ☆゚+。★

On Saturday AJ asked me if I wanted to come earlier to chill out a bit. That's why my brothers and I came a little earlier.

"And your parents allow you to throw a party with alcohol while they're not even around?" Matt asked, stunned.

"Yeah, of course we have some rules we have to follow, but not many people come," He said as we sat down on the couch.

"How many are coming?" asked Nick. "About 30 people." I looked around the room with the certainty that something in the room would be broken in the morning.

"Too bad you have a birthday at the end of november, you could have thrown a pool party." I said looking at their pool in the garden. "Yeah, but we weren't so lucky." He said.

"We?" I asked.
"Yes, me and my sister." He said.

"You have birthday in the same month?" asked Nick. Adrian started to laugh. "We are twins."

"WHAT?" Nick and I screamed at the same time. Matt, on the other hand, looked like he was bored. ,

,Why didn't you ever tell bro." Nick asked, looking at him tensely.

"Because she didn't want me to, I'm pretty popular at school because of lacrosse and stuff, and she doesn't like being popular at school. That's all I can say, that's her business." He says. And I wanted to know who was his sister but I didnt ask.

Somehow the subject changed relatively quickly and it wouldn't be long before the rest of the guests arrived, so I quickly went to the bathroom.

So I ran to the bathroom and when I opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes. Brooklyn was standing in front of me cleaning the mirror above the sink. What the fuck was she doing here? And why didn't she notice me?

"Brooklyn?" I asked, and she looked at me. She was startled and then looked at me with wide eyes. Then she took her airpods out of her ears and put them in the case.

"Sorry, I didn't know the guests were already here." She said, took the cloth with which she had cleaned the mirror and threw it into the trash can.

"What are you doing here? Are you a cleaning lady or something?" I asked because she didn't fit in here, in the house of AJ. Or wait... was she his girlfriend? I thought he liked Silvia. And somehow I didn't like that she could be his girlfriend.

She looked at me pissed off. "Are you serious? You really are a guy without a brain." She said, rolled her eyes and wanted to run past me but I stood in her way.

"Aren't you going to tell me what you're doing here?" I asked, looking down at her. "No, to be honest I don't, now let me pass." She ordered but I didn't move a bit. She didn't want to tell me, so I just asked her straight out.

"Are you Adrian's girlfriend?" She looked at me in disgust for a moment but then she started laughing out loud. "Oh god no." She kept laughing, she couldn't stop. I didn't understand and that upset me. But seeing her laugh pleased me, as did the rest of her.

"What's going on here?" asked AJ as he came up behind me. She kept giggling, "You...you...won't believe me." She had to pause for a moment to laugh it off.

Adrian looked at me questioningly and then back at her. "He asked if I was your girlfriend." She said and then had to laugh again. Adrian looked at me and then started laughing too.

"No bro, we just had it over her, that's my sister." He said and pointed at her. My heart slipped into my pants.

Brooklyn was AJ's sister? That changed some things considerably. I had told him that friends' sisters were forbidden. I meant it.