4

Here jk was crying while hugging eunwoo and eunwoo was comforting him

Eunwoo: "its ok jungkookah don't take that kai's words to your heart" *patting his back*

Jk: *sobbing*

After sometime he stopped crying but whole day he was very silent in school eunwoo noticed his behaviour but he thought to give him some time.

Time skip
School gets over
Here jk is standing near car waiting for hobi and joon
After sometime they came

Joon: "what happened to you jungkookah why did you faught atleast tell the reason"

Jk: *plain* its nothing hyung he was messing with me but I will not fight next time I promise"

Namjoon understood that something is off he was again going to ask but hobi signaled him to not ask anything further

Time skips
Its 7pm right now and its time for jin and tae to go home
Tae completed his ppt but still he was sab and disappointed at himself. Jin was feeling guilty for scolding his bear . So jin called tae and told him to come to his cabin
Tae hi now standing outside jin's cabin and knocking the door as he don't want to get scolded again

Jin: oh you came co-

Tae: *plain* "here I correct this file and  I have mailed you tha ppt sir"

Jin: *guilty* "I didn't called you for that tae"

Tae: "then what happened sir"

Jin: " firstly stop calling me sir-sir I am your hyung" *feeling more guilty*

Tae: *cold*" but this is hospital amd here I am not your brother right". *teary eye*

Jin: "no I am sorry bear I was angry at that I didn't mean it you are my brother no matter where we are"

Tae: *tears dripping from eyes* "but that will not change the fact that I am irresponsible *sobbing* I give my blood sweat and tears in my studies to become a doctor but still you called me irresponsible*sobbing* it hurts you know"

Jin: *teary eye* " I know I know I understand-

Tae: *crying hard* no you don't understand me I am really trying my best*sobbing* it is not easy for me *sobbing*. But still I am doing as much as I can *sobbing*

Jin: *tears escaping from his eyes* *hugged him tightly* shuu its ok I my bear I know its very difficult being an intern doctor I know you are trying hard. Trust me baby I didn't meant anything that time I was tried and frustrated I had to do 4 surgeries back to back I am sorry you yelling at you *said while patting his bas and ruffling his hairs*
After sometime tae calmed down and jin wiped his own tears firstly because he doesn't want to show his tears to his little brother
After that he wiped tae's tears and kissed his forehead.

Jin: baby please forgive me *pleading*

Tae: "its okay hyung I forgave you I understood that you were frustrated that time" *showing his boxy smile*

Jin: *hugged him again* "my baby his so matured.
They stayed like that for sometime after that they both went home

After sometime they both entered in their house but they were welcomed with silence.
Actually daily as soon as they enter home jungkook jumps on them and greet them.
Today it didn't happen. Tae shrugged it of but jin he couldn't stop thinking about jungkook he was having a feeling that his bunny is not ok. So he thought to check up on jk after showering
He came out of shower in 30 minutes and now he is feeling better after a long shower. He told yoongi to cook the dinner and went to meet his bunny.
He entered jk's room and saw him crying in a corner of the room

Jin: *ran to him* " what happened jungkookah"

Jungkook: *sobbing hardly while hiding his face*

Jin: *worried* "baby tell me what happened" *hugged him*

Jk: *hugged him back* *sobbing hardly*

Jin: *picked him up and sat on bed while jk is on his lap* "tell me baby if you will not say anything then hiw will I help you"

Jin kept patting his back and saying sweet things in order to comfort him
After some time jk stopped crying but he couldn't control his sobs

Jk: "hyung can I ask you a question" *almost inaudible voice*

Jin: *Patting his back* "ofcourse baby ask anything"

Jk: "I am burden to you all right"*again started crying*

Jin: "WHAT WHO THE HELL SAID THIS TO YOU TELL ME"

jk: *flinched hugged him more tightly*

Listing to jin's shout everyone came to jk's room

To be continued

Ah I am tired now!