23

Jungkook immediately ran from there. He went to his room and dropped himself on the bed and started crying more loudly. He started chocking on his own tears. After sometime he slept while crying.

Meanwhile jimin picked up his laptop and went outside to repair it as the coffee spilt over his laptop also. Luckily it didn't cause much damage to his laptop and it got repaired in less than one hour.

And for taehyung. He managed to save his few papers from drenching in coffee so he has to write only half of his  assignment again. But still it was so many pages.

**At night**

It is around 9 pm right now. Everyone is at home now.

Jin is making dinner and Yoongi is helping him. Rest all of them are watching tv (except jungkook)

Jin turned off the gas stove after making dinner and said "I am going to see jungkook. Today he didn't come to greet me"

Jungkook daily comes to greet jin and soon as jin comes from his work. And while jin makes dinner, jungkook sits on the kitchen counter telling him everything whatever happened with him.

Jin went to jungkook's room and saw him sleeping. He went near him and frowned seeing his puffy and tear stained face. "He was crying?"

Jin's eyes landed on jungkook's palms and he widened his eyes seeing it swollen and stained with dried blood

Jin immediately woke him up. Jungkook sat on the bed and looked at jin with puffy eyes.

Jin cupped jungkook's face and said worriedly "what happened baby who punished you?"

Jungkook then remembered whatever happened and started crying.

Jin sat down beside him and made him sit on his lap comfortably and said "who made my baby cry huh? Tell me"

Jungkook cried on jin's shoulder and said
"Tae hyung and jimin hyung" he told him about everything and how they punished him when it was just a accident

Jin comforted him and said "It's ok hyung will scold them. Now stop crying baby"

After few minutes he stopped crying. Jin stood up and took out an ointment from the cupboard and said "lets treat your wounds"

Jin took him to washroom. Firstly he washed jungkook's tear stained face then he carefully washed off the dried blood from his both plams.

He then made jungkook sit on the bed and started applying the ointment slowly

Jungkook squinted jis eyes and said "ahh...its hurting"

Jin blowed air from his mouth on his plams to stop the burning sensation and said "just bare it for a minute baby"

After applying ointment on his palms he said "now lay down and turn around"

Jungkook laid down on the bed and tuned around. Jin pulled his pants and boxers down revealing jungkook bruised butt. He felt anger towards tae and jimin. He applied ointment on his both butt cheeks while comforting him. After jin was done applying the ointment he said "let the cream dry for few minutes then you can wear your pants ok"

Jungkook nodded his head. Jin kissed his forehead and said " I'll come after scolding them"

Jungkook nodded and said "come back fast"

Jin went to the living room and said "jimin Taehyung are you both mad or what"

Jimin sighed and said "hyung if you are talking about jungkook then he deserved that punishment."

Tae nodded and said "Yes he ruined our whole hardwork"

Jin in an angry tone said "its was just a freaking accident. He didn't mean to do it"

Yoongi: woh! Hyung calm down and tell us also what happened

Jin told them everything

All of them were now mad at jimin and tae

Hobi: it wasn't his fault. You both did very wrong. And work is not more important than him.

Namjoon: exactly!! We don't just go around punishing you both for your every mistakes then how can you punish him when this was not even his fault

Yoongi in a cold voice and "go and apologise to him"

Jimin shook his head and said "we won't"

Yoongi: I am saying it for the last time. Don't make me repeat it or it won't be good for you

Tae and jimin sighed as they don't have any other option now.
They both went to jungkook's room fuming in again

They both barged into jungkook's room and saw him coming out of the washroom. Jungkook got scared seeing them and took a step back

Tae held jungkook's hand tightly and said "Are you happy now that we got scolded?"

Jungkook tried to say something but jimin cut him off and said "why are you like this huh? We both always get scoldings because of you."

Tae: we both are better without you. Whenever we both try to spend time together you always come in between being a third wheel

Jimin: yes and then when we'll not involve you then you'll complain it to jin

Tae: then he'll scold us. I am sure Now again you'll go to jin hyung to tell him about this. Do whatever you want I don't care

They started saying more hurtful things to jungkook. Right now they both are blinded with anger.

Jungkook quietly listened everything gulping down his tears.

Jimin gave him a last glare and said "don't bother us from now on"

They both left from there after saying hurtful things to jungkook. Jungkook was standing numb on his place. He never thought jimin and tae felt like this for him

Many of you were saying double update double update so here it is

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜