40

They both dropped their phones and immediately ran to jungkook's room.

When they opened the door, their hearts broke into a million pieces seeing jungkook's state.

Jungkook was on his bed curled up in the blanket flinching every second. His body was trembling in fear. His face was drenched in tears. He was on the verge of getting a panic attack. After looking at jungkook's condition, anyone can say that he is extremely scared of thundering which is actually true.

Jimin immediately ran to jungkook and hugged him tightly hiding him in his embrace. Tae closed the windows and hugged jungkook from behind.

Jungkook didn't push them instead he snuggled more into jimin. Hugging him as tight as he could. He is too scared to even remember their fight.

Jungkook was sobbing and hiccuping hardly which was making them worried

"Calm down jungkook its nothing baby everything is fine....its just lightening it won't do anything to you" said jimin to comfort him

Tae kissed jungkook's forehead from behind and said "we are here baby nothing will happen to you"

Again they heard a loud thunderstorm. It was louder than the previous ones

Jungkook flinched badly and said while sobbing "ahh...I am scared"

"Shh why are you scared baby nothing will happen to you it will be over soon" said jimin

Jungkook started coughing hardly while crying.

Tae patted his back and said "I'll bring water for him" saying this he got up

"No don't go don't leave me please" said jungkook, still hiding in jimin's embrace.

Tae again kissed his forehead and said "ok relax baby I am not going anywhere"

After 15 minutes the lightning stopped but jungkook was still trembling in fear.

Jimin while caressing jungkook's hair "see the lightning stopped why are you crying now"

Jimin engaged jungkook in talks and tae went to bring water.

After tae came back with water, jimin tried to pull away from jungkook to make him drink water but jungkook won't leave him. He was holding jimin as if his life depends on it.  After a lot of trying, They both somehow made him drink water. After drinking water jungkook again hugged both of them.

After 5 minutes jungkook came back to his senses. He pulled out from the hug harshly and said in a cold voice "go from here"

Jimin and tae looked at him with hurtful eyes and didn't say anything

Jungkook rolled his eyes at them and said in a very rude "well thankyou for comforting me but now its over so get lost"

Jungkook's rude words were piercing their hearts. They both felts tears building in their eyes

Jimin while controlling his tears said "jungkook please forgive us now....we are really very sorry for what we did we really regret it please forgive us now"

"We realised our mistake baby I promise this will never happen please forgive us hyungs are also not talking to us" said tae with cracked voice

Jungkook didn't say anything he just turned his face other. He surely did feel bad of them but he still didn't want to forgive them.

Seeing jungkook not giving any response jimin sighed and said "I am coming in a minute" saying this he left and came within a minute with a cane

Jungkook got little scared seeing the cane and tae gave jimin a confused look

Jimin went towards jungkook and said while forwarding the cane towards him "here take it".
Jungkook looked at him being confused.

Jimin handed over the cane to jungkook and said "I hit you with this came right" he took out his palm and continued "hit me as much as you want but please forgive us I can't bear this ignorance" his voice cracked at the last sentence

Tae stood beside jimin and said while showing his palm "hit me also but please forgive us now"

Jungkook kept down the came and said "I don't want to hit anyone...I am not like you both"

Jimin sighed and said "ok if you won't not hit me then I'll hit myself" he picked up the cane and hit himself on his right palm very hardly

Tae and jungkook gasped seeing jimin hitting himself

Tae tried to snatch the cane but jimin stopped him and said "no tae don't Stop me I deserve it"

Saying this he again hit himself more hardly than the previous one

Before jimin could give himself another hit Jungkook stood up from the bed, snatched the cane from his hand and threw it on the floor. He hugged jimin tightly and said "don't..... don't hit yourself with that thing.... it hurts....I forgave you"

Jimin hugged him back and broke down in tears "Really?.....you really forgave me".
Jungkook nodded and said "yes I forgave you but don't hit me again with that thing it hurts"
Jimin hugged him more tightly and said while crying on jungkook's shoulders " I'll never hit you with anything I promise"

They both cried in each other's embrace. Tae was looking at them with a smile on his face. After sometime jimin pulled out and kissed jungkook's forehead. Jungkook smiled and kissed his cheek while saying "stop crying now otherwise I won't talk to you"

Jimin chuckled and wiped his tears while saying "who said I am crying.. I am not crying"

"Jungkook won't you forgive me" said tae in a tiny voice

Jungkook glared at him and said "no! I will forgive jimin hyung only...I won't forgive you"

Tae nodded and said in a cracked voice "it's ok.....I'll go then" saying this he started leaving the room but jungkook hugged him from back and said "I was kidding hyung I forgave you also"

Tae turned around and said "I thought you hate me now" tears started dripping from his eyes
Jungkook hugged him and said "ohh Hyunggg you are so sensitive" jungkook kissed his cheek and said "stop crying now I forgave you"

Tae hugged him and started crying loudly saying "thankyou for forgiving me....it was too much I couldn't bare everyone's ignorance"

Jungkook rubbed his back and said "its ok hyung now everything is ok now"

After sometime they three sat on the bed and started talking about random things which they used to do before. Suddenly tae remembered something and said "Ahh I remembered something I am coming in a minute." Saying this he ran from there and came back with a box which was wrapped beautifully.

Jimin understood it and said "daily we kept gifts and apology letters at 7 am only but today you were awake at time so we couldn't keep it today"

Jungkook giggled and said "I was confused when I didn't see anything today I thought you both gave up...I don't how I woke up this early today"

Jimin kissed his forehead and said "we would have done it until you forgave us"

Tae handed the box to jungkook and said "ok now open it"

Jungkook opened it with his right hand which was not injured "X-BOX! OH MY GOD THANKYOU HYUNGS YOU BOTH ARE THE BEST" he hugged both of them one by one

They both laughed at his reaction.

They three were laying on jungkook's bed with jungkook in the middle. They both cuddled him carefully making sure to not hurt his injured hand.

"Finally everything is fine" said jimin and tae together making jungkook laugh "wow hyungs twin telepathy"

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

thankyou 💜