54

Tae pushed jin and said "Stay away from me please don't do anything to me.... I beg you... leave me please"

Everyone was shocked seeing tae pushing away jin. Jin being a doctor understood tae's condition. He took a step back and told everyone also to step back. "Tae...you are safe baby...no one will harm you." said jin in a very soft voice.

Tae closed his eyes tightly while breathing heavily saying "do-n't h-urt m-e"

"Tae open your eyes baby..It's me jin hyung....your brothers are here.....no one can hurt you" said jin while trying his best to calm him

Tae didn't open his eyes he just kept chanting don't hurt me. Tears started dripping from his eyes

Seeing jin not being able to handle tae, hobi went closer to tae to rub his back but tae got more scared and started crying loudly. 

Jin indicated jimin to go near tae. Jimin nodded and went closer to tae. Jimin suddenly hugged tae and he started pushing him.
Tae was not in his senses. He couldn't recognise anyone. He felt they were there to hurt him

Jimin hugged him more tightly and said "calm down buddy... it's me jimin..your twin..your soulmate... why are you pushing me... don't you love me hmm?"

After recognising jimin's warmth, tae calmed down a bit. He stopped pushing him and hid his face in jimin's chest but still didn't hug him back.

Seeing tae getting scared of everyone, jin understood that only jimin can handle and calm him. Because no matter what the condition is, they both are twins, they have a birth connection so just each other's warmth can make them calm. Since childhood they both are like this.

They all sighed in relief after seeing tae relaxing a little in jimin's embrace. Jimin rubbed his back and said "why are you getting sacred of us tae...we will never hurt you and we will never let anyone else hurt you...we all are with you...we will make you fine just like before" he said to make him feel safe.

Tae started feeling safe in jimin's arms. He snuggled into jimin and hugged him back. He was gradually getting back to his senses.

After staying in the hug for 10 minutes, tae pulled out from the hug. Jimin wiped the tears from tae's face and kissed his forehead while saying "feeling better?" Tae just nodded his head a little. He was dying to get any sort of comfort and he did feel a little better after getting comforted by his twin.

Tae was now back to his senses. After Seeing the look of sadness on everyone's face and his upper body wrapped in bandages, he knew that now his brothers got to know about what happened with him. He looked down in shame. He felt embarrassed and humiliated. He felt that he lost his dignity and respect in front of his brothers.

Jin cupped tae's face made him look at him while saying "I know what is going in your mind but please don't feel like...you don't have to feel embarrassed in front of us...we will never judge you".

Tae didn't say anything. He wanted to say many things but words were not coming out of his mouth.

Yoongi sat beside tae and took him in his embrace. He kept tae's head on his head and hugged him tightly. Tae immediately hugged him back. Tae thought that now he will never get his yoongi Hyung's love after he stole his file but seeing yoongi hugging him so lovingly and protectively is making him more guilty. 

And about yoongi, it's not like he forgot about the stealing, he is still hurt by that but as he said earlier tae is more important than that file.  Yoongi was not angry that tae stole the file...he was angry because he knew that tae was lying that he did it for money...he was angry because tae was not telling him the truth. And to be honest he felt betrayed also. But all those feelings vanished as soon as he entered this room and saw tae in the vulnerable condition. Now all he felt towards tae was love and concern