48

After jimin left tae started crying silently while saying "I am sorry jimina I don't want to be rude with you but I can help it...it was not in my control"

Time skips
After 3 days.

These three days were hell for taehyung. He started getting nightmares. He wanted to tell whatever happened with him to his brothers but he couldn't gather the courage to do so. How can he tell it to anyone when he himself feels disgusted by his body.

He stopped talking with everyone. He talked very rarely to his brothers also. He stopped going anywhere except hospital. His change in behaviour was noticed by everyone. They all asked him several times what is wrong with him or is anything bothering him. He told them he is just tired from work and he'll be fine when he gets used to his work schedule.

It was Sunday today so everyone was at home. They were getting ready to go to the amusement park on jungkook's demand.

Everyone was ready to go except taehyung. Jungkook went to his to call him. He saw him laying on the bed with eyes closed. "Hyung wake up did you forget we had to amusement park today" said jungkook being excited

Taehyung looked at him tiredly and said "jungkooka I can't come I am really tired".
"No you have to come with us I don't want to listen to anything" said jungkook stubbornly

Tae sighed and said "dont irritate me jungkook....I won't go anywhere" saying this he turned around

"Fine I am going...do whatever you want huh!" Said jungkook angrily and left from their while stomping his leg.

Jungkook went downstairs and said angrily "he said he will not come with us he is tired....lets go".

Hobi stopped him and said "but he loves amusement park..he really enjoys going there....I'll ask him one one time"

"He loves his sleep more than amusement park let him sleep let's go" said jungkook and went outside.

After asking taehyung one more time to join them, they all left from their when he refused them.
As soon as everyone left, tae went to yoongi's room and started looking for the files.

He firstly checked in the drawers of the night stand but didn't find it. He then opened yoongi's cupboards and started searching it. He checked every part of the cupboard but still didn't found it even after 30 minutes. Lastly he searched it in between of the clothes and finally found it. He took the file and arranged the cupboard like it was before. He looked at photo frame which was hanging above yoongi's bed

Tae remembered this photo was clicked by him only and yoongi loved it so much that he hung it above his bed

He thought "I am really sorry for doing this to you hyung..I really don't want to do this but..... I don't have any other option...I want you to never know about this otherwise you will never be able to forgive me.....I am sorry for being the worst brother hyung"