21

Ahh I never thought of re continuing it again but this is my first story and I was not satisfied by it so I started it again

**Time skipped after a month**

It is 8:00 pm right now. Everyone is at home. Tae and jimin were playing games in tae's room.

Jungkook was getting bored so he thought to play with his youngest hyungs. He went to jimin's room but found it empty so he went to tae's room and saw both of them playing video games.

"Hyungs I also want to play" he said with excited tone but got no response as both of them were so engrossed in playing

He went towards them then shook jimin and said "I also want to play"

Jimin with an irritated tone said "it is 2 player game"

Jungkook whined and said "but I also want to play please"

He was whinning for last 5 minutes. Tae got irritated and said "shut up it is 2 player game only and also it is not for children now go out"

Jungkook pouted and said "noo...I will also play I played this game many times and I can easily play it"

They both ignored him as they so busy in playing that they didn't noticed they hurt jungkook.

At last jungkook gave up and went to his room

**At dinner table**

Everyone was having dinner. Jungkook was sitting their with sad face

Jin: why is my baby so sad

Jungkook looked at him and said "tae Hyung and jimin hyung were not playing with me"

Jin playfully glared at vimin and said "why were you not playing with him huh?"

Tae sighed and said "you are still on it really.... Hyung it was 2 player game only"

Jimin nodded and said "yes and aslo it was not for children he couldn't play it"

Jungkook pouted and said "but I know how to play it"

Tae was about to say something but yoongi cut him off and said "enough....eat you dinner silently"

Everyone got silent at yoongi's order

**At night**

It was 12:30 at night. Jungkook was sleeping peacefully but suddenly he woke up and now he couldn't sleep.

He thought to sleep with tae as he loves to sleep with him.

He went to tae's room and saw him awake doing something on his phone.

Jungkook: tae hyung can I sleep with you

Tae looked at him and said "I am not sleeping now....you won't be able to sleep here"

Jungkook pouted and said "I will sleep"

Tae with a stren voice said "no you can't I know....you have to wake up early tomorrow so go to any other hyung"

Jungkook sighed and left.

He then went to jimin's room and saw him doing something on his laptop

Jungkook curiously asks "Hyung what are you doing in your laptop at this hour?"

Jimin fully engrossed in laptop said "I am making a presentation for tomorrow's meeting and what are YOU doing here at this hour"

Jungkook: I want to sleep here

He was about to get on jimin's bed but he stopped him and said "stop!! See I really have to make this presentation perfectly and as soon as possible and if you'll be here then you'll distract me so please go to another hyung"

Jungkook got sad and said "Hyunggg I will not distract you....let me be here"

Jimin got irritated and said "jungkook you are already distrubing me please go"

Jungkook sighed and went from there being heartbroken

He was about to go to his own room but a voice stopped him "Jungkook? Why are you not asleep yet?"

Jungkook looked back and saw namjoon standing there he pouted and said "I was not able to sleep so I went to tae Hyung's room but he sent me away then I went to jimin hyung's room but he also sent me away" he was looking really adorable while complaining about it

Namjoon cooed at his cuteness and said "aww my baby its ok come you can sleep with me"

Jungkook's eyes shined "really?"

Namjoon nodded at took him to his own room.

They both laid on the bed and covered themselves with blanket suddenly jungkook asked "by the way 4hyung what were you doing in the hallway at this time"

Namjoon while switching off table lamp said "I was coming after drinking water"

Jungkook made ohh shaped face and hugged namjoon. He aslo hugged him back and both of them slept cuddling

(I won't be able to update it regularly.)

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜