41

They three were laying on jungkook's bed with jungkook in the middle. They both cuddled him carefully making sure to not hurt his injured hand.

"Finally everything is fine" said jimin and tae together making jungkook laugh "wow hyungs twin telepathy"

As soon as the weather got better, jin came back home and immediately went to jungkook's room. He was very worried for jungkook since he knows that the younger is afraid of thunderstorms.

Jin went inside jungkook's room and his heart melted seeing the sight. He saw jungkook in the middle, jimin on his left side said tae on his right side sleeping peacefully. Three of them were cuddled leaving no space between them. Jin smiled widely and said to himself  "Looks like everything is fine between these three..... finally I'll get some peace in this house now"

After around one hour yoongi namjoon and hobi also came back home. They were also very happy knowing everything is now fine between the three youngest.

Tae woke up from his sleep. He smiled looking at jungkook who is still asleep. He kissed jungkook's forehead and shook jimin to wake him up. Jimin woke up and said in his sleepy voice "what? Why are you waking me up"

Tae kept his hand on his own stomach and said "I am hungry.... jungkook also must be hungry Let's make something"

Jimin sat up and said "ummm I am also very hungry"

They both stood up from the bed and admired jungkook who was sleeping cutely

Jimin ruffled jungkook's hair and said "I am very happy that he forgave us let's just hope hyungs will also forgive us"

Tae patted his back and said "they will also forgive us don't worry....now let's go if you don't want me to starve to death "

Jimin chuckled and said "bro you are so dramatic"

Tae gave him a playful hit and they both went downstairs. They both were going to the kitchen but halted on their steps when they saw Jin hobi yoongi and namjoon sitting on the couch. Yoongi and hobi were watching TV and jin and Namjoon were scrolling through their phones

"Let's apologise to them also now" said tae

Jimin nodded and said "I am scared but let's go"

They both went towards them with very slow steps. Tae signalled Jimin to say something first. Jimin cleared his throat and said "umm....ab.... Hyungs....you all said you would forgive us only if jungkook forgive us so that umm.... jungkook forgave us now". Tae nodded and said "yes hyung jungkook forgave us so please forgive us now we will not do it ever again I promise"

Jin sighed and said "I am glad that jungkook forgave you but don't you think you deserve a punishment also"

Tae pouted and looked down.

"Why are you silent now" said namjoon in a stern voice

Jimin looked at jin and said "your ignorance was the biggest punishment itself but still if you want to give any other punishment then I am ready I deserve it anyways "

Everyone except tae smiled hearing jimin's words. They felt proud seeing his mature side

Yoongi looked at tae and said "what about you tae"

Tae gulped and said "I am also ready hyung" he was scared thinking about the punishment

Jin nodded and said "since you both realised your mistake, I'll not give a very hard punishment you both have to take 80 rounds of the back yard"

Everyone looked at jin with wide eyes. The ground of the backyard was very big and 80 rounds was too much. Hobi tried to stop jin and said "hyung don't you think 80 is too much"