50

After a few minutes he stopped crying and they three cleaned the room together

The next day in the meeting yoongi was shocked to see max lucas and james present there. He made sure that no company would accept them. Then he saw that they three were from his rival company. He scoffed and thought "lee enterprises (his rival company) must have accepted them to know information about my company"

He explained his situation to the investors and the other companies present there. Majority of them understood his situation and allowed him to represent his company without any papers or documents.
They agreed because many of them have previously worked with him and they know his honesty and dedication towards his work.

One by one, each company started with their presentation. It was now lee company's turn. Max lucas and james started their presentation. They started reading the file and yoongi widened his eyes when he realised it was his file which got stolen. He immediately got up and said "This is my file...they stole it"

Everyone turned their attention towards yoongi. "Mr lee What you have done is a very low act...I fired these three people and you took them in your company to know about my company's confidential information and now you stole my files shame on you"

Mr lee got up and said "what bullshit you are saying Mr kim...how can you say it with so confidence that this is you file" he said with a smirk

"Because I made it myself" said yoongi in anger

On of the investors said "Mr kim do you have any proof that this is your files and they stole it"

Yoongi looked at him and said "I don't have any proof but I can tell each and everything written in the file because I made it"

"Ok we are giving you a chance to represent your company...if whatever you said matched with this file then it will be proved that this is your file only" said the other investor who worked with him for many years

Mr lee, max, lucas and james panicked. They knew that the truth would be out now. They tried to stop the investors from letting yoongi represent his company but the investors didn't listen to them

Yoongi thanked the investors and started speaking. All the investors were shocked to see that whatever yoongi said was actually written in the files. While yoongi was speaking, Mr lee tried to run away but another company's ceo stopped him.

After yoongi was done with the representation, one investor spoke "you were saying truth mr kim....we can clearly see that you are the actual owner of this file .....and Mr lee you are also a ceo of a reputed company how can you steal someone else's hardwork...it is so disgusting"

Mr lee looked down in shame while cursing yoongi. Meanwhile yoongi felt happy and thanked Jin and hobi (in his mind) for forcing him to attend the meeting.
If jin and hobi had not forced him to go to the meeting, no one would have known the truth.

Like this the meeting ended and the investors signed the contract with yoongi because they loved yoongi's presentation the most.

After meetings got over everyone started leaving the hall one by one. Now only yoongi, his secretary, Mr lee max lucas and james were left there.

Yoongi went to them and said "If instead of stealing the files, you would have worked hard and created your own files, at least you would not have had to face this insult."

"You! Don't get too ahead of yourself yoongi...we didn't steal your files...do you know who stole files" said mr lee in anger

Yoongi scoffed and said "I don't want to know anything" saying this he turned around to go but halted on his steps when he heard max saying "Your brother Kim taehyung stole the papers from your house and gave it to us"

He turned around and stormed towards max angrily. Before yoongi could do anything to max, james played a video on his phone and showed it to yoongi. Yoongi Looked at the video and widened his eyes. In the video it was clearly seen that tae was handing them the file. (They cropped the part where they were handing him the phone). Then he showed him their chats where they told him about the files details and tae agreed to Steel it. (They obviously edited some parts and added few)

After seeing all this yoongi couldn't speak anything. He felt betrayed. He couldn't believe that tae could do this.

They four smirked at yoongi reaction and lee spoke "what happened yoongi why are you not saying anything now....ohh I see...you must be feeling hurt and betrayed" he mocked him

"And do you why your precious brother stole your papers....he stole it for money" said james

Yoongi punched him and said angrily "My brother will not do anything like this that too for money

James wiped the blood which came out from his mouth and said "ok don't believe us...ask it to your brother"

Yoongi immediately left from their. His secretary also followed him. Yoongi was running so it was hard fo his secretary to catch him. After a few minutes of running Minho (yoongi's secretary) caught yoongi and held his hand and said "Mr kim calm down please.... don't take any stupid action in anger..... taehyung sir must have had a reason to do this... he will never do such a thing for money"

Yoongi jerked his hand away and said "I know my brother better than you...don't tell me what do to....I can handle my problems on my own I don't need you for solving my problems"

Minho again held his hand and said "I know you don't need me but I am not saying this for myself.... I am saying for you own good sir"

Yoongi again jerked his hand this time with more force and said "Mind your fucking own business... don't interfere in my personal life"

Saying this yoongi left from their angrily. Meanwhile Minho stood there being heartbroken. He felt bad hearing harsh words from his boss or I can say his lover. He is in love with yoongi since 2 years but. Minho genuinely loves and cares for yoongi but yoongi doesn't know it. Yoongi sees him just as a secretary nothing more.

Meanwhile yoongi sat in his car and drove towards home having mixed feelings. He knows tae can never betray him. He is hundred percent sure that there must have been some reason that's why he did it but he didn't understand what was the reason behind all this And why tae didn't say anything to him or anyone.
No matter how much he is consoling himself he couldn't help but to feel betrayed.

Yoongi went home and straight away went to tae's room ignoring namjoon hobi jimin and jungkook who were in the living room. He went to tae's room but found it empty. He checked the bathroom but it was also empty.
He was feeling like he will get mad if he doesn't get answers to his question right now. His brain was messed up.
He doesn't care about the stolen file, but he was hurt, angered and pained by the betrayal he received from his brother.

Yoongi again went downstairs and saw jin and tae entering the house. He went to tae, held his hand and said in a broken voice"why you did that tae"

To be continued

If you read my last post then you must know that I got into a small accident yesterday. You know my both friends are teasing or I can say insulting me till now saying how can anyone hit their scooty with a standing car. Here I am literally dying with pain my leg is swelled very badly and they are making fun of me 😂😂. Best friends are like this only. They both are sending me messages like I should stop driving scooty but they are forgetting that I am the most experienced scooty driver if compared to them.

And I hate this women☕ thing. I want to kill my other friend (male). Because he is saying this women again and again as if he didn't get into an accident recently while driving scooty only.