28

After that he washed his hands then waited for the cream to dry then made him wear loose shorts and laid beside him. He kissed his forehead and slept cuddling him

**Next day**

As soon as yoongi woke up in the morning he unlocked his phone to look time. He hurriedly got up after seeing 8:30 am. He daily goes to office at 9 am.

He got ready and went downstairs. Everyone was sitting on the dining table having their breakfast. He was just standing near the staircase thinking how to apologise to everyone. He took a deep breath and went to them.

Jin was the first one to notice him "you are going to the office?? I thought you would take a leave today"

Jin thought yoongi would take leave today because of yesterday's punishment but here yoongi is all ready to leave.

Yoongi sat on his seat and jin served him. After a few minutes yoongi gathered his courage and said while looking down "I am sorry for my yesterday's behaviour I didn't mean to be rude with you all but work had been so stressful lately.... please forgive me"

Hobi who was sitting on his left side said "aww its ok hyung we understand you... don't be said we are not angry"

Yoongi smiled and looked"thankyou for understanding hoba"

Everyone else also assured him saying that they understand him and not to take much stress.

Yoongi thanked them and said then not to worry. He then noticed jimin was not there and said "where is jimin....he still didn't came for breakfast"

Jin: he went early saying he has a meeting to attend

Yoongi sighed and continued eating he really wanted to talk and apologise to jimin. He knows Jimin went to the office early just to avoid him because there is no meeting today. yoongi could also feel namjoon still hurt by his yesterday's comment. He made a mental note to talk to him privately after breakfast.

After breakfast yoongi went to namjoon's room.

Namjoon was getting ready for going to school "yoongi hyung? Do you need anything?

Yoongi went towards him and said "Namjoonah I am sorry for whatever I said yesterday I didn't mean any of if....I know you are still upset please forgive me"

Namjoon shook his head and said "its ok hyung I know you didn't mean it... honestly I did feel bad but I know you....you could never say such things intentionally to hurt me so relax I am fine"

Yoongi smiled at namjoon and hugged him "you become so matue.... Hyung is so proud of you"

**At office**

As soon as yoongi reached office he barged into jimin's cabin. Jimin flinched with yoongi's sudden appearance. He stood up and said "what happened sir"

Yoongi went closer to him and said "Jiminah....hyung is sorry baby"

Jimin looked at him coldly and said "what are you talking about sir?"

Yoongi sighed and said "I know you are mad at me....you should be....but baby hyung is really sorry"

Jimin scoffed and said "it is office sir please be professional....I am not your baby here"

Yoongi hugged him and said "don't talk to me like this....call me hyung...
please I am sorry...I didn't wanted to punish you but I was so angry and stressed at that time and I took it out on you" he broke down in tears while saying this

Jimin didn't hug him back but he didn't even push him he just let yoongi hug him and said "what do you think hyung?.... I don't have feelings?..... I don't feel pain?

Yoongi cried and said "I was not in my right mind at that time...but jiminah I got my punishment....jin hyung punished me...if you don't believe you can ask to him and if you don't think it is enough than I'll do whatever you say" he parted and said "tell me what do you want me to do.... if you want you can slap me but please don't be like this" he held jimin's hand and brought it to his cheeks gesturing him to slap him. Jimin jerked yoongi's hand and hugged him. Yoongi hugged him back immediately

Jimin: are you mad hyung....you are older than me I respect you...I can never hurt you... no matter how much angry I am

Yoongi while sobbing "please forgive me.... hyung can't take your ignorance

Jimin rubbed his back to comfort him and said "I forgave you hyung but promise me... you'll not take out your anger on others" he is also tearing now

Yoongi shook his head and said "I won't....I promise"

Jimin parted from the hug and wiped yoongi's tears. He kissed yoongi's tears and said "its ok now stop crying"

Yoongi smiled and wiped jimin's tears and said "I am not crying... something went into my eyes"

Jimin laughed and said "yeah sure something went into your eyes...
Btw now can I call you hyung in office"

Yoongi kissed his forehead and said "call me whatever you want"

I want to write more but I am tried plus busy

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜