02

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

"CANNON BALL" Lyric screamed, jumping into the pool with everybody.

"I'm finna go get me a drank, u want one?" I asked Melody as I stood up fixing my shorts.

"Yeah, get me some of that punch"

"How about I punch yo ass?? U getting an apple juice, ain't finna go back drunk on my watch" I told her, walking up the stairs, into the house.

"Hey Story" some girls I went to school with said as I walked towards the kitchen, I nodded and waved.

I slid past the group of folks, finally making it into the kitchen.

I grabbed a cup off the counter and poured me a lil punch in it, taking a sip.

"Ouu shit" I said, scrunching my face up. "That's likaaa right der"

Artist walked in laughing at the face i made.

"Fuck funny?"

"You nigga"

"Shut up. Where da apple juice?"

"Apple juice???"

"Apple juice? Nigga a juice box or some?"

"When u started drinking juice boxes"

See Heon know Melody ass snuck and came with me. It's so many damn folks innis bitch, he prolly ain't even gon see her.

"Can u just point me to a damn juice box. Trynna play 21 questions and shit"

He went in the fridge and grabbed a caprisun and handed it to me.

"Thank ya sir" I said grabbing it, walking back outside to the backyard walking past groups of people.

I seen a lil boy in my spot, trynna rizz up my sister.

"Aht aht, get yo lil ass up" I told the boy, grabbing his collar pulling him up as he got up. "Thank ya"

I sat down in my spot and handed her the caprisun. I looked at her, her mouth dropped and she blinked her eyes at me.

"Dang u just messed up my play" Melody said, opening her straw.

"Girl u not even suppose to be here, nor flirting. None of these folks ur age"

"Actually he was my age"

"Oh well. Artist walking around so u better get to ducking or Uber yo ass back home"

"I'm a OG Ian scared of him" she said, sipping her caprisun as I put my glasses on and laid back.

"There he go"

"WHERE?" she asked, ducking down fast as hell causing me to laugh.

"Exactly. Scary ass"

"Shut up. Stop playing like that"