18

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

"Mane why is u playing with me like I'm a hoe or some?" He asked.

You was.

"What you talking about?" I asked, looking over at Bre who was waking up.

"Mane take that shit off. You not going nowhere"

"I got on clothes"

"That's too fucking short to be trynna go get some "food" fuck u think this is??"

"Boy it's a romper"

"Romp yo ass innat closet and fucking change" he told me, pointing to the closet door.

"Dramatic ass nigga" I mumbled under my breath.

"Say some else and yo ass not fucking going nowhere" he said, walking over to pick Bre up. "Hey dada baby"

"Something else. The fuck" I said, he turned around and looked at me.

He nodded, walking around the room with Bre. I ran and closed the door locking it.

Tete coochie tied. I'm tired of getting beat damn. Heon abuse me, but he abuse her down there. Shit all the shit we do, I wouldn't be surprised if I was pregnant honestly.

He prolly ain't gon do nun since folks here and his kids still here.

I'm lying. Nigga don't be caring who in the house, if the nigga want it and innat mood. He gon get it, no matter what time or place.

I threw my joggers on over my romper and put on my hoodie and sneakers.

He tried to open the door. "MiStory!" He called my name.

I opened the door. "Huh?" I answered.

"Why u playing with me?"

"I'm not"

"I'm going with you"

"Dramatic"

Nigga must think ima cheat back or some.

_______________________________

"I'm bored, what's the move?" I asked live, scrolling thru the comments. "He working on music right now"

Ian never been so fucking bored bro. It's 10 pm rn, Ian even sleepy.

"Tory" I heard Bre call my name.

Yes I let her call me Tory since she can't pronounce it with the s.

"Yes darling?" I answered her.

"Juice?" She asked, I nodded.

"U want some apple juice?" I asked and she nodded. "Alright come on"

We walked into the kitchen, I propped the phone up on the counter.

I grabbed her sippy cup, washing and drying it.

"Want ice??" I asked her, opening the fridge.

"Yesh"

I put a lil ice in the cup, pouring apple juice on top of it as I screwed the top back on it handing it to her.

"Tank you" She said, grabbing my leg as she sipped out her cup laying her head against my thigh.

"You're welcome pretty girl" I told her, reading the comments.

@YoungNudyFan: that must be the baby he had on you, aww look at u being step mammy😍