26

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

"Bitch turn on Fox 5" True told me as I grabbed the remote as I turned on the news sitting on the couch.

"23 year old, Karma Davis found dead last night in this old East Atlanta apartment complex as you all see behind me" the reporter said, moving back as the camera showed the apartments Karma grew up in. "If you have any information, contact our anonymous hotline"

I turned off the tv.

"Damn I wonder what happened" I said, relaxing on the couch.

I heard a hard knock.

"POLICE OPEN UP" I heard.

"What the fuck?" Me and True both said, I got up walking to the door.

"How may I help you?" I asked, opening the door.

"Mistory Dotson??" Detective asked.

"Yeah wassup?"

"Ima need you to come down to the station for questioning"

"For what?"

"The murder of Karma Davis"

"Y'all think I got something to do with that?"

"Take a ride with us den"

_______________________________

"You aren't being arrested, no need for a lawyer. Two people came forward and said you and your sisters fought Karma last night" Female detective said.

"Your siblings are on the way as well" the other detective said.

"What was that fight about?" Detective asked.

"Situation happened a while back, I told her when I see her we fighting. I forgot about it kinda till I found out that she had something to do with the death of my child, she popped at my party uninvited and boom we fought her" I told them truthfully.

"Killed your child how?"

"She drugged me while I was pregnant"

"So you thought killing her would get ur child back?" the male detective asked.

"I didn't kill her. I was with my folks the rest of the night, you don't think so ask them the fuck. Fuck I gotta lie for??"

"If you knew she kilt your child, why didn't you report it?" The female detective asked.

"You think ima rat?? I dealt with it on my own by fighting her when I seen her"

"And killing her?" The male detective asked.

"When u got full proof that I actually sat and killed her, let me know. Lemme get my lawyer"

"Did u make a call putting a hit out on her?"

"Check my phone records love, u not that stupid"