61

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ꜱᴀʟᴛ ʟᴀᴋᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ, ᴜᴛ

I frowned. "Hey Ma Ma baby, mommy miss u"

She sniffled, putting her head on my mama shoulder.

"She been like this since she got back, keep yelling out yo name" ma told me as she rubbed her back.

A tear shedded, I wiped it fast chuckling soft. Trynna play it off, this shit eating me up.

"Lemme see her" I told her, she grabbed the phone holding it back so I can see her face as she laid on her shoulder looking sad. "Hey mommy Stanka butt"

"Ma Ma" she said, sucking on her pacifier.

She looked sad.

"Mommy miss you so much bug I swear I do" i said, clearing my throat as my voice started to crack.

Ian never been this long without my child, shit hurt so bad. Ian seen her in 9 days I think, all cuz I was respecting her father's wishes.

I wish I could bring her out here with me, but idk.

"Aht aht, ion need two cry babies. Wipe yo face, you will see her soon" ma told me, I wiped my face not even realizing I was crying. 

"I'm out here till next week, shit eating me up"

"Why u couldn't bring her with you?"

"Her father"

"Oh damn" she said, patting her head. 

"Yeah" I said, clearing my throat.

The door opened, they all came out.

"Roll out" Montana told all of us.

"I'm finna put her down for a nap, hopefully her favorite stuff cheer her up. Ima call u when she up so u can see her" ma said.

"Alright ma. Love yall"

"We love you too baby, be safe"

"Always" I said, weakly smiling as I hung up.

I put my shades on, walking towards my black truck getting in as the guard opened the door.

I held my head back on the seat, waiting then I heard the backdoor open as I looked over.

Kentrell got in the truck with me.

"Boy what u doing in here?" I asked.

"You looked sad" he said, the drivers all pulled off.

"I'm not" I lied.

He took my glasses off.

"Boy" I said, looking out the window.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Your eyes red"

"I miss my child that's all"

"Ill fly her out"

"She can't come by herself and her father not gon allow it"