11

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

"What's been going on in yall lives?" Dad asked, his wife sat down in her seat next to him with her plate. "Oldest to Youngest"

We all looked at lyric.

"Mane my life been chill for now honestly. Been grinding, making this paper of course the usual" Lyric answered.

"No new people?" Dad asked.

I picked up my drink, sipping it looking at Lyric.

"No"

Lani coughed, "lie" she said, covering her mouth.

Lyric smacked her lips. "Like I said, Lani! No. No new people dad" she said, kicking Lani under the table.

"Yeah no new people, the old" Lani said, causing me to choke on my sweet tea.

Lyric started back messing with Escobar, dude from the video that came in with Nudy. Honestly, she been back messing with him before I even started back with Nudy. She been trynna keep it on the low, but we be seeing them on FaceTime.

"True, what's been going on with you? Where my grandboys ?" Dad asked.

"They all with their fathers. I just got promoted, and I'm in the process of opening up my own shop" True answered.

True got 4 kids, two baby daddies. As yall can see, Tip is one of em.

Know y'all like "damn yall all fw somebody in the gang", we from ATL. Ian know they ass knew them till I started fw Nudy. Growing up, Ian hang around my big sisters like that, it was always just Me, Lani, and Justice together.

"Woopppp Woopppp, congratulations. Why yeen tell me about this shop?? I coulda helped you" dad told her.

"Dad you know ion like asking u for stuff. I got it under control" she told him. "I know u woulda gave it to me if I brought the idea to u, so I waited"

"Ion care. Ima invest a lil into it, I wanna see you all win fasho" He told her, looking over at Justice. "What's been going on with you my sour patch kid? How New York treating you?"

"Nothing really. I've been getting booked for shows, modeling in designer brands now, making this money and not letting it make me" Justice told him.

"Okayyyyy" me and lyric said, we all laughed.

"Oop, okay miss justice. Girl finna make that moneyyyyyy, don't forget to invite us to your shows. We gon take that Pj out to come see you" Step told her, she started smiling.

Girl shut da fuck up. I forgot her ass was at the table.

"I knew I seen you on the Balenciaga website earlier. I'm so proud of you, since day one I knew u was gon be my superstar" dad told her.

"U told me I was gon be yo superstar" Artist said, folding his arms.

"Boy shut the hell up" I told him, smacking his head.

"His ass wanna be number 1 so bad. Hating ass" Justice said, flicking him off.

"Boy I said my rockstar, not superstar" Dad told him, looking over at Lani. "I already know what's going on with yo life. Nothing at all"