27

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ʜᴏᴜꜱᴛᴏɴ, ᴛx
2 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘 𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗

Hey bitches, it's big Bertha.

Yall a bitch 7 months pregnant nie, I feel big as hell. Lemme give yall a quick belly update.

Im really bout to be somebody Ma Dré, it's really a human inside of me. Fully grown.

Im small and my baby is very healthy but I feel big as shit

My family and friends still don't know, I been in Texas for these past few months. Nudy be back and forth between here and ATL to be with me.

I got an apartment in Houston cuz most of my traveling is to Houston, so I got an apartment so I won't have to keep going back and forth.

When I hit my 8 months next week, I'm getting send back home and I'll be doing a lil work till I'm ready for my full maternity leave. I miss my family so muchhhhh, and I'll be home for the 4th of July.

"Ms. Dotson, your 3 o clock is here. Suite 3" one of the receptionist told me.

"Alright thanks" I said, getting up from my desk, walking towards suite 3. I grabbed the clipboard.

I knocked on the door, before walking in. "Helloooo, Ms. Myers. How we doing today?" I asked.

"Heyyy. I'm doing good" the patient said.

"It's almost that time. Are u ready?" I asked, putting my gloves and mask on.

"Hell yes. Eviction time, tired of being pregnant" she said.

"I know that's right. I feel ya, tired of being a loaded baked potato"

"Girl you don't even look big, you small"

"Chile I don't look like it but I feel big as hell"

"Wait till you get to 9 months. Really gon feel big as hell"

"Oh lordddd" I said, we laughed. "Alright you know the routine this is cold. We getting the 4d ultrasound today, so u can see this gorgeous baby face"

I put the gel on her belly, turning on the monitor as I cut the lights off.

I rubbed the monitor across her belly, turning on the sound so we could hear the heart beat.

"That's a very strong heart beat. Baby girl growing well, her head is facing down now, so any day now. She look pretty ready"

"Thank godddd"

I switched the screen to the 4D.

"Let's see that pretty face" I said, we looked at the screen seeing her face. "Awwwieee"