46

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

I'm back home finally.

Got dicked down once I touched down, yes ma'am yes ma'am. 

"Lawd I missed you" he said, kissing on my neck.

"Boy stop, I alr got hickies on my neck. Move before u leave some more" I said, pushing his head as he licked on my neck.

The door bell rung.

Our eyes got wide, I jumped up fast.

"get in the closet!" I told him, throwing him his clothes as I put on my robe on.

I flew downstairs. I looked on my phone at the ring camera seeing my mama.

Shit.

I lit my candles, walking to open the door.

"Damn what took u so long to answer the damn door?" She asked, walking in.

"I was sleeping" I said, yawning. "Just got back in town"

"You been letting vampires suck on ur neck while out of town too huh??" She asked, looking at my neck as she walked into the living room sitting down.

"I had got- my ne-"

"Just hush. Who the new guy?" She asked.

"Ain't no new guy ma"

"Your skin glowing"

"Why yall keep saying det?"

"Cuz u are. The new man glow"

"This my new chapter of my life glow, yall need to accept that. There is no new man in my life"

Only a sneaky link. And he not new at all.

"Mhmmm whateva miss lady. Where my grandchild?"

"She is at her father house, oh yeah which u forgot to mention to me that you were going out of town so I had to personally deliver her to her father"

"I'm sorry, I forgot she was suppose to be coming over. How did that go?"

"Not good. Nigga trynna talk Ian trynna hear it"

"I seen yall was at the club lit as hell. Ms. Casa Freak Hoe" she said, referring to me swirling the bottle around my head and me sticking my tongue out while taking the shot.

"I was messed up, I forgot they record everything. That shit was lit tho"

"Nudy had to pull yo lil ass out the club too"

"Damn u shol see everything"

"Nawl. Yo sisters told me that last part"

"They snitching ass"

"Y'all ain't do nun did yall??"

"Nah. I'm a virgin, ion do things like that no more especially with cheating ass niggas"

"Lie again, virgin my ass. Vampire must ain't get the cookie jar, just kissed on you then"