07

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

"Yeah ma, ima call u back when we finish. I just got back to the studio"

"Ight. I love you"

"Love you too ma"

I hung up, getting out the car.

It's 2 pm, I had to take a lunch break. Yes I'm late for lunch, I was trynna make sure everything was right.

I ended up having to find Sexyy Red a last minute outfit, her outfit wasn't looking allat. I met her, she cool as hell. Def, got close to her during all these long ass hours of filming.

"Can we talk?" Nudy asked, walking up behind me.

"What is there to talk about?" I asked, walking in the building.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"I said u was sorry in 10 different languages, paragraphs, flowers, unknown calls, posts, comments, gifts, and Songs. Nothing will fix what the fuck u did to me!"

"I didn't-"

"Didnt what?? Mean to fuck all them hoes?? Money cannot buy me Quantavious, I really loved you and that's how u repaid me. And all u have to say is fucking sorry?? Your sorry?? No, I'm sorry I let u waste my time. Sorry can't fix the time I wasted trying to love you, thinking I wasn't good enough. I wasn't the problem, it was you but of course you already know this cuz u said that in the paragraphs. Why can't you leave me alone?"

"I cheated one time u keep bringing up multiple hoes, and I wasn't even in the right state of mind when that shit happen."

"And that's a nigga favorite excuse for cheating on his bitch, how u wasn't in the right state of mind but u fucked the bitch enough to get her pregnant. You was on the fucking road and bitches throwing pussy at u, don't say one time cuz I know it happened multiple times" I said, looking him in the eyes as tears shed down my face.

He tried to wipe my face, I moved back slapping his hand.

"Don't touch me" I said, tears started flowing like a river. "I loss my fucking baby, while I watched you go on an interview telling them how got a unborn child on the way"

He looked confused.

"What baby?" He asked, looking at me.

"You had two kids on me. TWO is crazy. See I never even knew about your 2 year old till January when all the shit was coming out, now this newborn I can't even hold that against u cuz we wasn't together 9 months ago"

"What baby, Zaiyer?" He asked, calling me by my middle name.

"Goodbye Quantavious" I said, walking into Latto dressing room packing all my stuff up.

He walked in behind me locking the door.

"U killed my baby?" He asked, looking at me.

"U cheated on me?" I asked, he blinked.

"Why?"

"Why did u cheat?"