16

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

It's the next day, I'm exhausted and feel like a slut yoppppp.

Yawning, i listened to the birds chirp outside.

Finna be a wonderful day. Thank you lord for waking me up today.

I looked on the side of me, noticing Quantavious is missing. Hmmmm.

I got out the bed, standing up as my legs began to shake.

"Awl shit" I said before falling down on the floor.

Might have to sit down here till my legs gain the strength back fully. My shit weak as hell right now, all I can say is Boy we had a time last night.

I wanted 30 mins before getting up to try it again, I limped to the bathroom turning on the shower. Ima get back to yall when I finish washing my ass.

Hello motherfuckers. Okay a bad bitch done getting fresh, had to get the rest of the nut out of me.

lol JK.

I put my robe on, putting my bonnet on my head. Looking around the room, my nigga still missing.

Oh y'all tell me why. This mane done got the room decorated, bout a thousand roses innis hoe. Too damn many, they so beautiful tho. And he had the roses going up the stairs in the bouquets with candles.

The house we had the party at was his old house. We at the new one, don't nobody know where this is except me , him and the members he trust the most.

Unc did his big one with these roses ngl.

I put my slides on, walking out the room smelling bacon. I walked down the stairs, heading into the kitchen only to see my nigga, butt booty naked with an apron on standing over the stove like Jody damn step daddy.

"Ight den Melvin" I said, looking at him as he looked back at me.

"I really does this shit" he said, hitting the blunt as he finished cooking.

"I see" I said, sitting down on the kitchen bar stool watching him. "What u got planned today?"

"Well. I'm getting my kids today, I want u to meet my last two"

Ugh, I forgot this nigga had kids. I met his oldest when he was 4yrs old, he 10 now. I be around him, I just never met these two kids.

"I gotta meet their mothers?"

"Yes u do, but it ain't gon take long"

"Mhm how u know?"

"Cuz I do. You're an important factor in my life, I need you to get along with my children's mothers"

Boy fuck dem bitch. The fuck.

"Mhm"

"Time for u to put det ring back on now"

"Damn u still got it?"

"What was I suppose to do with it?"