Chrushes

I wake up to the girl Amber shaking me. "Hey wake up we are about to land" I look at her and I put my seat belt on. "Thanks for telling me" "no problem" I open the window so I can see us land. We start to land and when I tell you this girl Amber started to clap. I'm sorry but I'm not that person to clap when the plane lands.

What made it worse was Miley dumbass wanted to look at me with a smirk. Now I'm that type of person who laughs out loud when my friends look at me in a awkward situation. So I'm over here trying not to laugh. I put my headphones back in and look away.

Justin had put us in a line and started to count us to make sure we were all here. I go to Miley and tell her she's going to hell and her response was why. "Girl you tryna make me laugh while that women over there clapping when we land you know I can't hold on my laugh sometimes" Miley and I start giggling.

Justin called my name and I said here. He had told us that we were going to take a tour bus to the hotel. And we'll have a few hours to ourselves until we go meet Olivia. I'm one of Olivia's fans so I've been dying to meet her. She is honestly my baby momma in spirit amen.

"Ally you ready to meet Olivia" Miley said looking at me "girl do you think I'm ready you know I have a crush on her for the last year" I say laughing. "I know but I'm excited to see how you react" "I'm going to try and react cool but I tell you when we get back to the hotel I will cry my eyes out while blasting her music" we laugh and start heading to the hotel.

Me and Miley sit next to each other on the bus to the hotel she whispers in my ear "hey ally you see that guy over there" she says pointing to the guy named Tristan who's sitting in the seat in front of us on the bus. "Yeah Miley that's Tristan why" "Isn't he kinda cute" I look at her dumbfounded "girl you know damn well I don't rock that way" " I know but do you think he's cute" I look at Tristan again to see "I mean I guess".

"Why do you have a little crush on him" I say pushing her playfully while laughing. "I mean a little" she says biting her nail looking nervous "get to know him first then ask ok" I say looking at her with my pinky out "ok but you also have to do the same with Olivia" I moved my pinky so quick "hell nah you tryna set me up for failure" I say laughing a little.

"Please come on it'll be a pinky promise and you may actually end up being with Olivia" she says begging me to do it while having her pinky out. "Fine but if I run to you heart broken you owe me as much ice cream and pizza I want" I say with my pinky out "deal" she says taking my pinky and touching my thumb with hers to lock it. "Deal" I can already tell I'm going to hate this deal I made with her. I mean she's hot and I am to but am I hot enough for Olivia I don't know. But I guess we'll see.

A/n- hey guys so second chapter hopefully it's good at this point I'm writing it only for my entertainment and because I'm bored. Well goodnight but I know I'm not going to sleep.
Till the live easy 👍🏽