Just Friends?

Justin ends up dismissing the tension by telling all of us that we are going out to eat for dinner.

We end up picking a sushi restaurant. I was driving with Olivia in the passenger seat and Miley and Tristan in the back. I had put my hand on Olivia's thigh while I drive. "So are y'all going to tell people y'all are dating" Miley says out of nowhere.

"No" Olivia says rather fast "we are just friends" she says avoiding eye contact with me. When I tell you I ain't mover moved my hand so quickly. I continued driving not even looking at Olivia. That shit just pissed me off.

I pull up to the sushi restaurant and I'm the first to get out the car. I start walking to the door when a hand grabs me. I turn to see Miley she hugs me and we walk in together. We see the rest of the crew seated and we walk up to the table.Miley of course sitting by Tristan. There were only two seats left and it was by Olivia and the other by Amber.

I could see Olivia looking at me. I don't even glare at her and start walking to the seat next to Amber and sit down. She looked pissed at this point and I really don't give a flying fuck. She was just a friend and that's how I'm going to treat her.

I start making conversation with everyone else. I stopped talking when I felt Amber hand going up my thigh. "Amber stop that" she continues rubbing up my thigh. She looks at me and starts to kiss me. I pulled away and she grips my dick. Making me groan out of instinct.

I open my eyes to see the whole table I mean even Olivia looking at me and Amber. I whisper to Amber "get your hands off me or you won't have hands anymore" she lets go immediately. I look at Miley and go up to her and tell her I'm leaving she nods and tells me to drive safe.

Olivia stands up and asks if I can take her home. I nod not even looking at her. I start walking to the car Olivia trailing behind me. I get in the drivers seat and Olivia gets in the passenger seat and I start to drive to Olivia's house.

"Ally what the hell is going on with you"she asked in a pissed off tone. "Nothing friend what do you mean" I asked obviously lying. "Ally I only said that because I don't want to tell people yet" "well I don't want to be someone's secret" I say raising my voice a bit. "I don't want you to be my secret I want you to just be mine" Olivia says through tears.

"Well you saying you don't want to tell anyone sounds like a secret to me" "Ally I'm just not ready yet" I scoff. "Oh Olivia save me that bullshit we literally had sex what a couple of hours ago" I pull up to Olivia's house and she looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"Ally please I'm just not ready to tell people" "well tell me when your ready so then we can be a couple but until then we are just friends" I say not even looking at Olivia. I heard her sigh heavily and she opens her car door and before closing it she says "goodnight ally. "Goodnight Olivia" she close the door and I drive off.

I drive to the hotel and get in a shower put my pajamas on and I told Miley what happened she hugged me and we slept together with Miley holding me while I cried.

A/n- hello I'm very bored it's 1 in the morning and I have school which consists of 2 finals. I can feel I'm going to fail but in spirit I am going to pass with flying colors amen.
Anyways till then live easy 🙂👍