Meet my friends!

Holy fuck! Olivia texted me this morning wanting me to meet her friends iris and Conan. I mean I said I didn't want to be a secret but this is to fucking fast. I'm so fucking scared what if they don't like me I can't do this what if I make a fool of myself? I sit up in bed not really wanting to move because of the nerves building up.

I decided to be the bigger person and get up and take a shower. The shower was soothing and calmed some of my nerves, I walk back out to see Miley still sleep. I let her get her sleep because we don't have practice today and last night we didn't got to sleep till around 3 in the morning. I got dressed into a white wife beater, a blue sweatshirt, tan cargo pants, and blue and white Jordans.

I texted Olivia where I was supposed to go because I seriously don't know where I need to go. She texted saying she wanted me to come to her house first. I grabbed my keys and wallet and everything else I needed and walked out. I left a note for Miley when she wakes up so she won't worry.

I take a Uber to Olivia's house and I knock on the door. The most beautiful girl of all time was there miss Olivia Rodrigo. She pulled me into a hug and kissed me. "I missed you so much baby" she said clinging to me. "I missed you too ma, maybe we should go inside" I say with a bit of a smile. She grabs my hand and we walk in and I close the door behind me.

"How did u sleep ally?" She said as she was walking into the living room while holding my hand dragging me with her. "It was good me and Miley had a bestie day so we really didn't do anything but eat, smoke, and have fun". "That sounds like so much fun." She said sitting down making me sit beside her. "Yeah it was, so when are we leaving to meet up with your friends?" I said looking at her keeping eye contact.

"Well we are all gonna meet up around 1 and since it's only 10 we have time so I was thinking we could bond" she said moving to sit on my lap. "Oh bond that's a great word for sex" I say jokingly while putting my hands on her waist caressing them slowly and softly. She starts to grind slowly on my lap and she kisses my neck softly. I bite my bottom lip moving my neck to the side to give her more access.

She begins to suck on my neck and I squeeze her ass while she does it. I know a hickey is gonna be in that spot by the time we are done with this. I pick her up and we walk into her room I lay her on her back and kiss her passionately like I'll never kiss her again. She starts to whimper under me, I slowly move my hand down to her clothed area and I slowly start to rub. "Please, I need you" she said looking me in my eyes with low eyes full of lust.

I stop rubbing and it makes her groan, I kiss her and slowly take off her shirt, she sits up and kisses me harder and unclips her bra so her perfect boobs are in front of me. I could feel myself go completely hard in my pants. She takes off my shirt and I start kissing, nibbling, and sucking on her neck. She slowly starts unbuttoning my pants and she slides them down and rubs my dick outside my boxers.

I let out a groan her hands are so fucking perfect she's so fucking perfect. I stand up and take off the rest of my clothes so it's easier. Olivia does the same so we are both naked in front of each other. "Damn baby you are so fucking beautiful" I said looking at her. "You are so fucking sexy papi" when she called me that it was over my dick went from mid hard 5inch to real hard 9inch. Her eyes widened and I get on the bed on top of her and kiss her. I rub the tip of my dick to her entrance making her moan at the contact.

"Yes papi please fuck me" she said looking me in my eyes. I slowly slid it in and slowly thrust in and out. "Fuck! Go harder please papi" she said wrapping her legs around my waist. "Patience baby" I say groaning. She moans and god the sound she makes, I want to cum in her so bad from the sounds alone. I start to move faster and she moans louder and louder.
(Y'all bout to be mad but I don't write good smut so use your imagination)

After we got done we cuddled up into each others arms. "What time is it" Olivia asked while her head is in my neck. "Um it's 12" I said checking my phone. "Ugh we gotta get up and take a shower" she said sitting up and sighing a bit. "Come on after the meet we can come back here and cuddle" I said. "Ok but it's a promise" she said standing up letting her perfectly naked body show. "Of course" we walk into the bathroom and shower together, washing each other bodies, sharing kisses. Un

After we got out and changed into our clothes and head to the car and start driving to a restaurant where we were supposed to be meeting iris and Conan. As we were driving Olivia was looking at herself in the mirror when she screamed my name. "What! What happened" I said frightened. "You gave me a fucking hickey ally" she said upset. "You gave me one too" I said so confused. "What if someone sees this ally" she said really upset. "So what you already said you didn't want me to be your secret". "Yeah but still, it's fine" she said quietly amd looked ahead".

We pulled up to the restaurant and walked in seeing iris and Conan. Oh great this is gonna be a very interesting meeting.

A/n- hey guys it's been so long since I last uploaded a real chapter sorry it's been some crazy things going on but I'm back and better than ever. I will be making a part 2 don't worry and yeah send me some recommendations on what u would like to see.

Until then
Live easy and fuck hard👍🏾
Like what I did there lol.

Until then Live easy and fuck hard👍🏾Like what I did there lol