The first time

July 8 2023

I woke up to my alarm. Miley was still sleep and it was 8 in the morning and we had to leave at 9. I go to wake Miley up. She groans and looks at me "what time is it" "it's 8 now get your ass up I'm first in the shower" I grab my clothes and get in the shower.

I brush my teeth and put my clothes on.

(This)

Miley get in and I wait for her while scrolling on my phone. Miley gets out and we start heading to the venue. It wasn't a long walk so we decided to stop and get coffee and walk there.

Once we got out of the hotel we start walking "so what happened that night you stayed at Olivia's" I laugh I know she is going to be disappointed at what I did. "Nothing happened she wanted to have sex and I kinda stopped that from happening and told her let's get to know each other first" Miley stops dead in her tracks and looks at me.

"Are you fucking dumb" Miley pushed me a little and I let out a nervous chuckle "what I didn't want to just immediately have sex I do want to get to know her first". "But anyways what about your night with Tristan" she looks at me and blushes "oh from the look on your face I'm thinking y'all fucked" she laughs and looks at me.

"Girl that man knows how to use his dick" she blushes and smiles. "Bitch I do not want to know that" we get to the venue and open the door. Everyone looks at us and we go to stretch.

"Hey Ally can you come here for a sec" Amber asked while looking at me. "Yeah sure I'll be right there" I start walking to her when I feel everyone's eyes on me. I look to see Olivia glaring at Amber if looks could kill Amber would be dead. I get to Amber and she grabs my hand.

"I won't you to know that I like you a lot and that I wouldn't mind if you wanted to either date or just be a hookup" at this point i gave up and I just said sure not really thinking about it. Amber took that and kissed my neck and touched my dick. "Oh Amber um I didn't mean it like that I meant it as like an ok type of thing.

I saw Olivia walking up to us and she grabs Amber hand and pushes her. "How many times does she have to tell you she doesn't want you" Olivia basically yells at Amber. She was about to walk up to Amber when I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her away from Amber.

"Ok liv calm down" I say in Olivia's ear. "No why the hell would you let her do that let me go" she tried to get out of my grip but I held on tightly. "Liv I didn't let her do anything I stopped it before it went to far" I was still holding Olivia "guys I'm going to take Olivia to a room so she can calm down" I told everyone they all nodded.

I went to walk still holding Olivia "I can walk by myself" I had put her down and we started walking to a room. We get there and liv walks in and so do I. I lock the door "are you good" I look at Olivia and walk to her she takes a step back "what are we" she looks at me. "I don't know but I want to be more than friends" I say in a quiet voice.

Olivia walks up to me and kisses me. I pick her up and her legs wrap around my waist and her arms around my neck. I grip her ass and put my tongue on her lips while we're kissing asking for an entrance. She denies me entrance so I bit her bottom lip softly.

She moans opening her mouth and I kiss her with tongue. I pull away "Liv are you sure" she nods her head and I take off her shirt and uncuff her bra. I start kissing her again and I kiss her jaw down to her neck where I suck at her soft spot. She moans lowly I then put her on the couch and I start to move down to her boobs.

I move even lower and take off her pants and underwear. I smirk looking at her wet pussy. "Your already very wet for me hum" I put my tongue on her clit and start licking she moans loudly while I lick at her clit I enter two fingers in her and start going in and out of her.

She throws her head back and moans. I start to go faster while hitting her g spot repeatedly. "I'm cu- cuming" I keep hitting her g spot and kiss her "I know baby let go" i felt her cum on my fingers.

She was breathing heavily "do you want to stop or keep going" I asked while sucking her neck leaving hickeys. "Can we finish tonight" she looks at me with a smile "of course". She gets dressed and we walk out of the room and start walking towards everyone.

Miley looks at me and laughs. She comes over and gives me a high five. "That's the bitch I raised I feel so proud" she says wiping away an imaginary tear. "You should" Olivia says winking at me. I laugh and kiss Olivia. She smiles into the kiss.

I look to see Amber coming up to me. Olivia stands in front of me. "Ally so your with her" Amber says pointing at Olivia "yes she is do you have a problem with that" Olivia says glaring at Amber. "When you get bored with her I'm always her" I shake my head no. "Amber I'm not going to ever be with you I'm sorry if something I gave you that impression".

A/n- at this point I'm just writing
Till then live easy 🙂👍