First night together

"Your mine tonight" Olivia says grabbing my hand and dragging me to her room.
(I'm sorry y'all but y'all gonna hate me for what I'm about to do)
We get to her room and Olivia pushes me on the bed and starts kissing my jaw line and neck. God this feels good but we just met. "Ok liv calm down" I say lifting her off me and putting her on the bed gently.

She looks at me very confused "I thought you wanted this" she said looking at me and came to sit by me with her legs crossed. I shift my body so I'm facing her with my legs crossed as well. "I do but liv we just met, we know nothing about each other and I'm not that type of person to just have sex with anyone" I look at her and grab her hand and rub the back of her hand with my thumb.

"I'm sorry I am kind of going fast" she said looking down at our hands. "Hey it's fine I just want to get to know you first" I say lifting her head so we are making eye contact. "Ok let's get to know each other yeah" I get up take off my jacket and shoes and I get in the bed and sit down. Olivia comes next to me and  holds my hand.

"Why did you want to become a singer" I ask Olivia looking at her she sighs and looks down "believe it or not I just wanted to be known I really didn't care if it was for acting or singing" I looked at her and she chuckled "you acted? What movies were you in" she looks at me and laughs "I've been in mainly Disney shows like bizaardvark and I was in high school musical the musical the series".

When I tell you I was shocked mouth open shocked. I only knew Olivia from her songs never shows. "Thats so cool liv I need to watch some of the episodes" I look at her and she immediately shakes her head no. "Why can't I watch it" "you can just never with me because with bizzardvark I was so young and for hsmtmts I was dating my now ex" she says hesitating to say the last part.

I look at her and reach over and grabs her hand "I won't watch it" I look at her clock to see what time it is only seeing it's 12 in the morning. "What about you? Why did you become a dancer" I think for a minute "it was either dancing, singing, or living with my dad". I can't believe I just told her that I mean I could care less about her knowing I could sing but her knowing about my dad is to early.

She looks at me confused "what do you mean" I just look around "nothing it's nothing" I started to get up and walk to the bathroom. Olivia grabs my arm so I can't get up "please tell me" I mean I should tell her eventually might as well get it out of the way. I sit back down "well my father abandoned me and my mom when I was 17. He was the only one making real money in the house so I had to get a job and my mom had to get a second job" I paused and looked at her. She was just starting at me listening to everything I was saying.

"I had got a job at a cafe I was working and doing school. I had did drama and we had a musical we were doing it was Beauty and the beast. So I tried out and I got the lead for the beast. On the day of the musical a recruiter was there giving out scholarships. The same day I found out my mom was thinking about sending me to my dads because she felt like I would do better and live better there."

I looked at Olivia and she nodded her head for me to keep going and she started to rub the back of my hand with her thumb. "So the recruiter choose to give me a free scholarship and here I am living better as ever not at my dads and me and my mom are kinda rich now" I smile looking at Olivia. She looks at me and smiles and she grabs me and pull me for a hug, I hug her back and she lays down with me. I look at the clock to see it's 12:10 I turn to Olivia.

"I need to take a shower" "ok" she gets up and goes to her closet and grabs me some sweat pants and a shirt. "Liv I don't wear a shirt to sleep do you mind if I just sleep in a bra" I looked at her with hopeful eyes "yeah that's fine" she puts the shirt back and only hands me some sweat pants. I go to the bathroom and get in the shower for 15 mins I brush my teeth with the spare toothbrush Olivia gave me.

When I'm done I head to Olivia's bed and I lay down on my back. Olivia walks in and immediately stares at my torso that has a six pack. I smile to myself and she comes to lay next to me. She lays with her back to me. I turn the lamp of so that it's dark now "Ally" I heard Olivia say quietly "yes" I say looking at her dark outline. "Can you hold me" she said quietly with her back to me "of course" I go behind her and put my arm over her waist and I let my hand find hers and we intertwine our hands. I relaxed my body and felt myself drifting off to sleep.

"Goodnight Ally" "goodnight liv sweet dreams" I say pulling her closer to me. I can already tell this is going to be the best sleep I had in a long time. I feel myself closing my eyes due to exhaustion.

A/n- hey guys hope your liking it so far should I keep going or just stop the book here. Lmk but like I alway say
Till then live easy 🙂👍