Ally songs

I wake up to Olivia moving around I groan and turn over. I hear Olivia laugh she then turns me around and starts to kiss me. "Ally wake up we have to get ready for practice" she continued kissing me I groan "what time is it?" I still keep my eyes closed while asking.

"It's 7 now wake up" Olivia says trying to push me to stand up I grab her by the waist and put her on top of me and I start to try and sleep again. "Ally seriously wake up" she says trying to get of me "liv it's 7 and practice starts at 9 we can sleep in for another 30 minutes" she gives up and just lays on top of me "fine but you only have 30 minutes no more" "ok thank you" I start to go back to sleep.

I felt Olivia kissing my jaw I groan softly and I start to wake up. "Wake up sleepy head we have to get ready" "ok" I get up and start walking to the bathroom I get the toothbrush Olivia gave me last night and I start to brush my teeth. "Liv I need some clothes" she comes and hands me some clothes I get in the shower and put on the clothes.

(This is the outfit)

I was very surprised that this is Olivia style but I was very grateful. I walk towards Olivia who was getting her make up done. I wrap my arms around her waist and lean down so my head is on her shoulder. I start to kiss her neck a little I heard her moan lowly and she bit her bottom lip.

"You ready liv" I say continuing to kiss her neck she laughs and turns around do we're face to face "yeah but if you keep kissing me like that we are going to be late" I laugh and peck her lips then pull away. "Let's go"I said grabbing my phone and texting Miley we are heading to practice.

We start walking out of her house and toward her car "give me the keys" I said looking at Olivia and she threw them to me. I open the passenger door so Olivia could sit down "thanks" she said looking at me while sitting down "no problem" I walk to the driver side and start driving to the practice venue.

We get there and we are the first ones there. "Who's going to be your opening act for the first show" I ask looking at her she looks at me and smiles "Billie fucking eilish" she said looking at me with the widest smile ever. "Shut the fuck up your shitting me right now" at this point Billie is my fucking life I sleep breathe and wish I could eat Billie. Not in a Jeffrey dahmer way either. "Nope I'm bing so serious" she said with a laugh.

"Can I met her" I say looking hopeful I swear cause I will start begging right now. "Of course you can all of my team is going to met her" I was going to say something when the doors open to everyone coming in Miley immediately runs up to me and hugs me. I hug back.

"Tell me everything now" Miley says in a rushed tone "Miley at least wait till after practice" Miley was saying something when she was cut off by Justin telling us it's time to practice.

We were in the middle of practicing ballad of a homeschool girl and I started to sing with Olivia quietly. I ended up zoning out while dancing and singing "damn girl your talented ass hell" I hear Amber say I stop and look around to see everyone looking at me. "Oh sorry were we supposed to stop" I said looking at Miley "no we just heard you singing and dancing" I look down embarrassed a little "sorry guys I'll shut up" I say with a little giggle.

"No your really good at singing" Olivia said looking at me. "Thanks" I say then Miley speaks up "guys did you know ally wrote a song but hasn't put it out yet" I look at Miley and shake my head no "Miley shut the hell up". I told everyone we should just continue and they all agreed.

After practice everyone was going to Olivia's house for dinner. We all get there and sit at the table then Tristan says "Ally I want to hear the song you wrote" everyone agreeing "no it's not really done" I say knowing damn well it's done.

"Ally you and I both know that fucking song is done it's been a year" Miley says I groan and look at everyone "fine ok fine I'll sing it" they all cheer and quiet down.

(I'm going to sing renne rap I wish just pretend that ally wrote it ok)

I clear my voice and I close my eyes. "I was ten years old when I realized, some goodbyes are forever, so what's that mean for you and I, thought we'd always be together, how can the person who taught me to breathe, take their last breath right in front of me" I pause a little because in the last part emotions were starting to spill I open my eyes for a split second and I see some people with tears one of those people being Olivia.

"I know to much now, I wish I could still see the world through those eyes, could still see the colors, but they're not as clear or as bright, oh, the older we get, the colors, they change, yeah hair turns to gray but the blue's here to stay". I stop not going on as I have my tears coming down. I wipe them away and open my eyes to look at everyone.

Miley gets up and walks to me and hugs me and I hug back. "Wow" I hear Tristan say through his tears "oh Tristan I'm sorry I didn't make you all cry" I say looking around to see the whole table cry. Olivia looks at me "that was so fucking good and your voice is so fucking beautiful" she says coming up to me and giving me a hug and kissing my cheek "thanks liv".

"What's the meaning behind the song" I hear on of the dancers Mac say "oh well when I was ten my grandfather died and I saw how bad it hurt my dad but I didn't get to that part of the song because I didn't want to overload you guys with emotions" I say looking at him and connecting my hands with Olivia.

"Wait your lying there's more" Olivia says shocked. I laugh "yeah liv there's more of that song and I have 5 more songs I wrote" I start to look around to see everyone shocked even Miley. "Miley what the hell are you shocked for" I say laughing at her "because bitch I thought you only had 2 songs not damn there 7" I laugh.

Dinner was over and I went to say bye to Olivia we exchanged numbers and I go to the hotel and sleep.

A/n- I'm honestly just bored and can't sleep so I'm just writing shit down if it don't make sense i will let you know I have not had sleep in over 24 hours thank you.
Till then live easy 🙂👍