Truth or dare

Previously

Everyone gets done with their food and we start playing cards in the living room. I was sitting on the couch men spreading because why not. Olivia sat next to me and she whispers in my ear "close your legs" I look at her confused.

"Why" I whisper in her ear "because I can see your print even more now" "so why are you looking" I say with a hint of attitude "ally close your legs now or I will make you" I look at her and smirk. "Make me" I say men spreading even more and when i had won the next round Olivia decided it would be a great idea to sit in my lap.

I groan when she sits down. "Olivia you might want to move your right on my dick" she looks at me and smirks " I told you to close your legs didn't I" "yes ok ok I'll close my legs but I'm telling you- you just started something in my pants" I say looking at the ceiling. She laughs and pulls my face to look at her she goes to my ear and whispers "we'll finish what we started later" I look at her "no this is what you started".

We had all got sick of playing cards so we decided to play truth or dare. Amber the girl from the plane looked around "Ally truth or dare" "um truth" she thinks for a little then moves to me and speaks loudly so everyone can hear "Is it true that you like me" I was so confused because I don't know what the fuck gave her that impression. I look at Miley who is looking at me trying not to laugh then I look at Olivia who just glared at Amber.

" I'm sorry Amber but that's not true" I say looking at Amber and I don't know if it's something I did but she just won't take no for an answer "I can change your mind over time" Amber said putting her leg over mine. I was about to say something when Olivia gets up and take her leg off me "she said she didn't like you" then Olivia sat on my lap. What is the problem with this girl and sitting on people laps.

It was my turn to ask someone so you know I had to set up my bestie real quick "bestie truth or dare" I say looking at Miley with a smirk. She smirks back "dare" I look at her and wink "I dare you to pick the person you would most likely date that's in the room and kiss them" I say giving her a thumbs up.

She looks at Tristan and walks up to him and she kisses him on the lips. They started making out for almost 3 minutes. I hold Olivia's waist since she was still sitting on my lap. I could feel her turn around and look at me.

"What" I say looking at her "nothing". I looked at Miley who winked at me and she called Olivia. "Yes" Olivia said looking at Miley "truth or dare" "oh um I'll do a dare" Olivia says I see Miley smile wickedly at me "Olivia I dare you to pick one person and make out with them and it has to be someone you'll date" I sit there and look at Miley dumbfounded she gives me a thumbs up.

I feel Olivia turn around. She looks in my eyes and then my lips I do the same. "Are you going to keep staring or are you going to kiss me" I say looking at Olivia with a smirk she laughs and kisses me.

Our lips were in sync and our lips fit together like to puzzle prices. We had broke apart and started cuddling while the game still go on. It was now 10 and we had to leave to go to the hotel. I was getting up when I felt Olivia push me back down.

"You're staying the night" I look at her and laugh "are you asking or demanding" "both now your staying I already told Justin I was taking you to practice in the morning because we both have to be there" I look at her and nod.

"I gotta go say bye to my bestie first" I get up and start walking towards Miley. "Hey I'm staying in Tristan hotel room so you got the room to yourself" I laugh "girl I was just about to say I'm staying here with Olivia so you got the hotel room to yourself" we both laugh. We promise to text each other in the morning about the details.

Everyone left so now it's just me and Olivia. She walks up to me and grabs my jaw and kisses me I put my arms around her waist. "Your mine tonight"  she says.

To be continued

A/n- hope you like at this point I'm just very bored um hope y'all are having a wonderful day see ya next episode
Till next time live easy 🙂👍