Happy birthday?

Well I guess you can say happy birthday to me now. Today is my 20th birthday and me and Olivia have not talked since our conversation. We've meaning Olivia only been stealing glances at me.

It's 8 in the morning Miley woke me up jumping on my bed while screaming happy birthday. I got in the shower and put on my birthday outfit wearing a button up shirt leaving it unbuttoned to show off my abs. Also I'm wearing cargo pants with some Air Force's.

I walked to practice of course being early I just sat down and sighed looking around. I can see no one and I start to sing another song I wrote.
(This song is actually Julia Michaels what a time).

"I feel a little nauseous and my hands are shaking, I guess I need you close by my throat is getting dry and my heart is racing, I haven't been by your side in a minute, but I think about it sometimes" I sing out loud closing my eyes feeling tears building up.

I sing the rest of the song with my eyes closed but I open them looking out into the distance for the end "I think of the night in the park it was getting dark and we stayed up for hours what a lie, what a lie, what a lie. You clinger to my body like you wanted it forever what a lie, what a lie, what a lie, for you and I" I stop with a loud ohhh riff.

I then hear something get knocked over and turn to look behind me. I can see everyone staring at me. I hurry and wipe my eyes sniffling a little.

"How long have you guys been there" I stand up and stare at all of them. "For the whole song" I hear Olivia say I glance over at her and see her have tears in her eyes. I just nod and look at everyone seeing some have tears in their eyes.

"Ok guys let's get to work" I say wiping my eyes trying to get rid of some of my tears. "Ally" I heard Tristan say I look at him. "Yeah Tristan" "who's that song about" I look at him. "It doesn't matter Tristan let's just say they want nothing to do with me" I say looking down. I heard someone walk up to me and hug me I look to see Justin hug me. "Ahhh Justin don't cry" I say smiling a little "Ally you need to record your songs now there so good" he said lifting his face.

"Thank you Justin but I'm not that good of a singer" I say starting to walk to my bag. "Your fucking kidding me ally your a amazing singer" I heard Miley yell a little. "Thanks Miley but let's start practicing" I say looking at everyone I hear Olivia clear her voice and everyone looks at her.

She looks at me and pulls something from out of her pocket "happy birthday Ally I wanted to give you this gift" she says silently while smiling softly at me. I take it and thank her everyone else gives me a gift and tells me happy birthday. I thank them and we start to practice.

After practice we were all going to go to a skating rink and skate. We all get there and we put the skates on. I've been skating all my life so I know how to skate. The only people in the group that knew how to skate for real was me and Miley.

We get in the rink and Miley grabs my waist and we start skating moving our arms around while vibeing  to the music. I could see the others skating well enough. And their socializing with each other.

I see Olivia by herself sitting down. I tell Miley I'm going to go talk to her I skate towards her and sit next to her. She looks at me and smiles softly. "Listen I don't want our conversation to stop us from being friends" I said looking at her and sighing.

She looks at me with hopeful eyes "Ally I don't want you as a secret I'm just not ready to tell my fans" she said looking at me with unshed tears. "Liv I can care less about your fans I just don't want to have a secret relationship to the point where I can't even tell Miley the truth" I said looking at her and holding her hand.

"Come on liv let's skate" I say grabbing her hand. "Ally I can't skate" Liv says holding onto my hand for dear life" I go behind her and grab her by her waist and pull her to me. I wrap my arms around her and I start to skate. "Just follow my lead liv" I whisper in her ear. She does exactly what I do and we start to skate together.

After skating me all go to Olive Garden to get some food. I was sitting next to olivia when I heard tristan speak up "Ally can you please tell us what that song is called that you made" I look at him and smile.
"The song I made is a new one I made like a couple days ago it's called what a time and I made it from personal experience".

"Who was it about" Liv asked looking at me. "Um it's about my ex who wanted no one to know about us and she would cheat on me one day she kissed this guy in front of me and I broke down" I said looking around the table.

Some people giving me a sympathetic looks. Olivia held my hand and squeezed it. "All my songs I write are about myself y'all don't understand I have over 15 songs I wrote" I said with a smile. I look around to see some shocked faces. "Ally sing  the one called wish you were gay" Miley asked excitedly.

"Miley no we are literally in Olive Garden" she looks at me with pleading eyes. "Please it's my favorite and I want everyone to hear it". "Yeah Ally sing it" I start hearing everyone beg me to sing it. "Fine but this will be your last song of the day and you can't ask me questions after" "Deal" Miley said as she was smiling.

"Ok well this is my song I wrote called wish you were gay" I cleared my voice and started to sing. "Baby, I don't feel do good, six words you never understood, I'll never let you go five words you never say, I laugh along likes nothings wrong four days has never felt so long, if three's a crowd and two is us, one slipped away".

I pushed and heard Miley make the beat I laugh and look at her i continued singing "I just wanna make you feel okay, but all you do is look the other way, I can't tell you how much I wish I didn't wanna stay, I just kinda wish you were gay" I stop singing and I hear applause.

Not just from the group but from the rest of the tables around us. I laugh and say thank you. I look at Miley who's looking at me "happy now" "very" she said smiling.

I look to see Olivia looking at me "hey can I talk to you in the bathroom" she said in my ear. I nod and follow her to the bathroom. Once I step foot in the bathroom she kisses me. I pull away "I want to tell people ally ok I'm ready" she said looking at me. I go up to her and kiss her "let's go liv" she smiles. We walk out and start to say bye to everyone I wink at Miley letting her know what's going on she nods with a smirk. Me and Olivia start to get into her car and she drives to her house.

A/n- I'm vey bored I'm just writing stuff at this point without even checking it should I just delete the book?
I might but until then
Live easy 🙂👍