2

It was 5 am when a splash of cold water made a girl woke up haphazardly, she was drenched in cold water which made her shivered she looked up and saw her step father. His one hard gaze was enough for her to understand. He moved back and strided out of the room leaving her shivering figure behind. The girl quickly got up and rushed to the washroom changing her clothes and getting fresh, she glided down the stairs causing her naturally golden-brown hair to flow and her dress swayed because of the air.

Her hands worked quickly while she was setting the breakfast tray for her step father, she didnt knew how to cook so her mother use to leave behind already cooked food which she just heated and served.

Her bruised finger gently knocked on the door afraid not to anger her step father, she heard a come in and saw Shubham Malhotra sitting there in her step-father's office room she took his blessings and also asked him for breakfast for which he politely declined. Watching this something started cooking up in Reyhan Sharma's mind making him mentally laugh. "Kaira, the driver is waiting outside" Reyhan's voice came out stern and formal which Kaira was use to yet got scared.

"Yes father" she ducked her head down secretly passing a smile to shubham who returned it.

Kaira Sharma, a 23 year old girl working as a junior assistant at the Rexins hospital. Her biological father had passed away when she was 6 years old and she saw how a man came in her and her mother's life ruining everything yet he falsely claimed that he did love her infront of kainaat. Kaira's mother was a naive woman broken bitterly after her husband passed away and agreed to remarry for her daughter's sake over the time she fell in love with her new husband not knowing how much he resented her daughter. Reyhan Sharma, owned a huge company with its shareholders largely being Malhotra industries and singhania enterprises.
He threatened kaira to quit studies yet agreed that she would work since he use to take her income on spending or investing in his company however kaira was much of a carefree girl she had grown use to of his attitude she didnt make it her weakness all these restrictions placed on her, strengthened her.

Kaira reached infront of Doctor Riddhi's cabin and pushed the door greeted by a small child sitting on the patients chair. Doctor Riddhi, a child specialist and Kaira's boss was not much of an elderly woman ; she secretly taught kaira and was very much grateful for her. She didnt have a child, once kaira entered the her cabin for the first time she got attracted to her sunshine and bubbly personality and selected her as a junior assistant. She looked at her, all mature and wise, silky golden-brown hair tied into a loose bun with a few bangs covering her forehead, the deep dark brown eyes and the face which spoke confidence and innocence. Currently she was injecting the child and successfully distracted her.

Once she was done with her shift, her phone rang furiously. She picked it up and saw Reyhan's name flashing on the screen, it was quite unusual for him to call her at this time or anytime.

"Yes fath-" she couldnt even complete her sentence when reyhan started barking his orders.
"I need you in the company in 20 minutes or else you'll suffer the consequences" before kaira could speak any other word the phone had gone off on the other side, she slumped down on the chair and gripped her forehead wanting to scream and throw things around yet she couldnt do all this, this wasnt the first time she felt devasted.

She felt a hand caressing her head knowing it was doctor riddhi.

"I-i dont know! How long riddhi aunty how long! I loose everyone i love, i couldnt persue what i wanted, i lost my mother, my step father keeps an eye on me! What should i do" she complained but didnt cry, her voice cracked but she didnt give in "all bad things come to an end my child" doctor riddhi softly smiled "well, i have to check up on Aroohi Malhotra her knee was bleeding, her father made a big fuss out of it. Seeing Aarav malhotra so stressed is really hilarious" kaira smiled and nodded.

She half heartedly grabbed her things and waited for the cab. It took her 15 minutes to reach the company making her gulp as her heart shook in fear but she gathered up her courage and stepped in the lavish building. 

Once, twice, thrice she knocked on the table of the waiting room. The door squeaked open and her step father  came in the room dressed in a crisp black suit and behind him a man in his late twenties dressed in a white button down, his sleeves rolled up to the elbow revealing a small tattoo which she couldnt figure out, his black dress pants were ironed so perfectly. Brown curly locks hung low on his forhead as if he had ran his hand through it multiple times. Kaira was amazed. The man lifted his head and the brown eyes collided. Two worlds crashing together remembering their first meet. 

Hello everyone! 

Hello everyone! 

Hope you liked the chapter 🤍✨️ drop a lot of comments and donot forget to vote as well. 

-----------------------------------

 "K tum meri soch ho, koi tumhe sochai kyu?

Tum meri chahat ho, koi tumhe chahe kyu? 

Tum mera aaina ho, koi tumhe dekhai kyu? 

Aur tum meri dua ho, koi tumhe mange kyu?" 

💕🤌✨️

Take care 

Byeee

Love you all