20

Hello?"
"Ansh its me Kainaat"
"Oh, my beautiful sasu maa how are you"
"I am great beta, actually Reyhan said that we should have dinner together today. So what do you think?"
Ansh paused for a second and looked at Kaira who was applying aroohi nailpaints.
"Sure we'll be there, aap yaad karein aur hum na ayein aisa hosakta hai kia?"
( you remember us and we wont come is this possible)
The call declined on the other side and Ansh threw his phone on the couch and walked towards the bed admiring both of them.

Kaira's pov

Lately, i have been attracted to this little girl alot. She's like a bundle of surprises like her father. The way she talks is just so adorable wanting me pinch her cheeks but i refrain from it as she certainly doesnt like anyone kissing her cheeks except her father. I wonder what type of women she'd grow into?

"Chachi?" My bubble of thoughts bursted and i looked at her who was showing me her glittery nails with a wide grin. Even her eyes smile when she smiles.
"You look so pretty!" I squealed inorder to hype her up.
"I'll show papa!" Carefully she got off the bed and ran towards the door which Ansh opened for her as she didnt wanted to ruin her manicure.

I closed all the nailpaints bottle and kept them in the drawer. I moved towards the dressing table and took off the jewellery i was wearing, some gifted by mama and some by my gorgeous elder sisters.

I felt Ansh stand behind me, his fingers gathered my hair and moved them to aside while his hands skimmed my neck causing me to shudder.

Our eyes met through the mirror, the usual mischevious grin lingering on his lips.

His head ducked down in my neck while his arms completely caught me in place creating it difficult for me to move.

I felt his soft lips gliding all over my neck, his touch made me tilt my neck and want more.

"We'll be going for dinner at sharma's"
"My home?!" I flinched coming into my senses
"No baby this is your home now, your home should be where i live" his grip was tight as before as if he didnt wanted to leave me and neither did i.

I bet this was some kind of trick my step-father would play. A dinner? All of a sudden. As much as i know he hates both of us so why would he even invite us. Maybe he wants to gain Ansh's trust or something else.

"What you thinkin baby?" Ansh freed my hair from the clip and cupped my face, his warm hands bringing comfort to me.
"You know what am i thinking dont you" i raised an eyebrow
"Ofcource, but isnt it a little offensive that you are not thinking about me and that old man? I am offended" he rolled his eyes being sulky. Damn this man is so cute making me laugh.

"Oh so now you are gonne laugh at me?" He pulled away and stood 2 steps back.
"Oh no i wouldnt dare" i touched my ears as if i have committed a sin
"Good for you" his eyes moved all over my body and then rested on my face.

I looked at the clock which struck 7pm. Better start getting ready.

"Dress me up" i halted and looked back at Ansh
"What?"
"Dress me up!" He pulled off his shirt making me gawk at his well-build body.

While i was busy taking in my husband's body i didnt notice Ansh was standing so close. He held my hand and kept is on his chest skimming it lower lower until it reached his crotch which was hard and warm i quickly pulled away and turned around before he could take notice of my flustered state.

Damn he is so big.

"This is all yours princess, now be a good wife and dress me up" his warm breath was making me weak and those words were doing wonders.

"I see my princess is turned on?" Without an effort he picked me up and took me to the dressing area.

His presence was so beautiful yet so dangerous at the same time.

I wanted this to get over quickly so i took out a formal wear for him and handed him the pants so he could change.

He glanced at me and then the pants but took the whole attire from me "i was just teasing you baby, get ready quickly"

Thank god!

"Anshii"
"Yes meri jaan"
"Should i wear pink or purple"
"Purple!"
"Ok"

Today i decided to wear saree, its my first time and because of that it was a struggling task for me. After doing my makeup and wearing the jewelry which consisted of a diamond necklace and small earings i wore the blouse and petticoat and stood in the room waiting for Ansh so he could help me.

I wasnt dressing up to show my parents or that i was visiting them with my husband after marraige, i was dressing up for Ansh. I have grown to his attention and i liked it a bit too much i guess.

The door of the bathroom opened and Ansh came out walking in his formals however he halted and stared at me.

I started looking here and there unable to take his heated gaze, his steps were dominating and dangerous making me want to step back but my feet refuse to move.

His hands circled around my waist making me grip his biceps, he leaned to kiss me but i turned my head not wanting to destroy my makeup.

"A little kiss wont hurt" his thumb reached to my lips but i yanked his hand away.

"Help me we'll get late"
"Fine"

I stared at him like a hawk when he made me wear the saree with so much perfection!

"Where did you learn this from"
"Before our marraige i watched videos on youtube for you"
I couldnt help but run my fingers through his hair since he was kneeling on ground, for a second he looked up and smile.

Fuck i love his smile!

"Done!

When both of them walked down only Meera and Shubham were sitting in the living room with aroohi,

"Are you going somewhere?" Meera asked looking at them
"Yes to my in laws" ansh replied and frowned when he mother kissed kaira's cheek appreciating her beauty.
"Koi bhand kr k aai ho kia?" Shubham asked this time
"Aap toh pta nahi mujhe kia samajhte ho"
( what do you even think of me)
"Janwar" shubham deadpanned and picked up aroohi who showed him her tongue in a teasing manner. 

Hope you liked the chapter! 

The comments and votes are quite lower on this book compared to others but 😊

My school starts this monday 🥲

Take care! 

Byeee