4

The studio was set up as per the royal aesthetics, the luxurious throne, lights the architecture everything was giving. Kaira looked at the decorations with her big brown eyes which sparkled everytime something interesting caught her eye. 

Ansh acted being busy in his phone but his eyes kept moving towards the new figure wrapped in a white saree while diamonds adorned her neck making her fit in the royal set

Ansh acted being busy in his phone but his eyes kept moving towards the new figure wrapped in a white saree while diamonds adorned her neck making her fit in the royal set. "LETS START!" Ansh heard his queue and slipped on his white sherwani which was matching Kaira's saree. The lady assistant guided kaira to her position and had already explained her what poses should she do and that Ansh doesnt like mistakes and she should be really careful.

Ansh swiftly moved behind kaira keeping his hand on her waist while his eyes were downcasted on her face which was facing the camera with a suttle look. "PERFECT!" the director's voice echoed and Ansh tilted her towards him making their eyes come in contact. Unspoken words were conveyed through the eyes. They switched up to the next place and continued with the photos all this while kaira felt that warm feeling and the currents flowing in her body everytime his hand brushed against her or his chest collided with her back. After a while she got tired and sat near the small fountain present, her heels pained from wearing the heels and the heavy earings. "We dont have time, get up" ansh sipped on his water as the ladies around him checked upon his hair and clothes "i am tired give me a second to breath" kaira rolled her eyes at his punctuality. Ansh looked at his watch "ho gaya aik second chalo ab" kaira shook her head "tell me why did i came here in the first place" ansh shrugged "you wanted to see more of my handsome face" kaira stared at her dumbfoundly.

"Mujhe pata hai mai buhat handsome hun aise ghorna band karo" ansh ran his hand through his hair a proud expression plastered on his face..
"Tom cruise lag raha hun pora" he further added thinking so highly of himself while kaira made a puking face..
"Koi nahi tom and jerry k tom lag rahai ho" kaira got up and stomped her feet walking to the dressing room for the next session of the shoot "batameez larki is se achi toh meri aroohi hai"

The photoshoot wrapped up quite early making kaira sigh in peace now she could finally return home. She stood on the road side waiting for a cab or a riksha looking here and there and at the moment Ansh walked outside going towards his car but stopped once seeing Kiara. He contemplated for a moment and wanted to leave but his gentlemen nature didnt allow it so he appraoched her "why are you standing her?" Kaira flinched all of a sudden hearing his voice "chanda jama kar rahi hun aajao aap bhi" her nose flared in anger while Ansh rolled his eyes "come i'll drop you" kiara looked at him for a moment and then shook her head "i am fine you can go"

Ansh just shrugged and left.

Sleep was miles away from her eyes, all she could think was about the minor shocks she felt whenever their hand brushed each others, the way his eyes comforted her and the way he use to get irritate and one thing she noticed was he loved to roll his eyes. A tiny giggle left her lips. Finally after pondering over the day she closed her eyes to get some sleep.

Malhotra mansion

"Kitni dafa bola hai nahi diya karai isko chocolate likin aap toh meri sunte hi nahi hai" avni was fussing over aarav who was busy feeding aroohi the chocolate. "Mama" aroohi forwarded her a bite with the most innocent smile and displayed her doe eyes making aarav melt and so did avni.

"Oh Ansh you are back, how was your day?" Avni moved forward and took his bag from him "good" a smile touched his lips. Aroohi quickly got up from Aarav's lap and climbed on ansh who layed back on the couch with his eyes closed. With her small hands she patted his cheek making him realize of her presence but ansh was in the mood to tease her which kinda made her annoyed and she slapped his cheek harder with a pout visible on her lips. "Chachu lowk at aroohi she dwess like princess" ansh opened his eyes finally making aroohi smile, she got down and showed her purple dress and the bow on her hair "huh you look like the dwarfs in snow white" aroohi stopped, her smile dropped, her eyes watered. She looked at her father who was praising her so much when she showed him the dress "papa, y-ou liar!" She cried her pinkish cheeks getting wet making aarav panic along with ansh. Shubham who came down a minute back smacked Ansh's head and picked her grand daughter showering her with kisses. "Say sorry to her Ansh" shubham glared at Ansh who apologized instantly cause he knew the two lions would eat her alive " chachu is sorry my beautiful Annabelle" ansh took her in his arms and pressed a tight smooch "who is annabelle chachu?" Aroohi tilted her head in confusion "Ansh!" Aarav warned him from behind

"Ansh do you have work tomorrow?" Shubham settled beside them "no, its sunday" shubham nodded "i have called mr.sharma's family for dinner" ansh who was drinking the water chocked on it. "I-i'll freshen up" he ran upstairs.

"Papa do you think this is fine?" Avni got worried as she came to know about their planning "i have known Kaira for a while now and i think she'll be perfect for Ansh." Shubham said "shubham ji every marraige doesnt always succeed we should talk to ansh na, after all he is the one who will marry her" meera worriedly inturrepted "begum, ansh is now into his career he isnt the one to desperately get married, he worked with kaira today maybe they might have some chemistry, baat karne mai kia ja raha hai hm?" While all of them were talking chachu ki spy got alerted she quitely moved towards the staircase but her father called out "Butterfly, where are you going you'll get hurt"

"I'm fine papa" she replied but saw her father getting busy irritating her mother who was glaring at her as she continued moving upstairs. "Chuchuuu" she entered the huge room which was royal blue themed and looked for her chachu. "Aroohi? What happened" she got his attention and raised her arms. Once ansh picked her up she whispered in her ears

"You marry k-kaira aunty?" Her question caught him off-guard "what?! Who told you" he looked at her shocked "i listen dadu was saying" she spoke in her broken language "is this a secret" aroohi nodded while ansh got lost in deep thoughts. 

Hope you liked the chapter 💕🦋

Meet you again soon with a new update 

Love u all 💕💍