16

Reyhan and kainaat were waiting downstairs for kaira so she could do her pagphera rasm. Ansh excused himself and went upstairs. He entered the room and saw kaira sitting on the bed playing with her bangles. "What happened?" Ansh sat beside her and took her cold hands in his warm ones.

"I dont want to go back" kaira reasoned out
"Neither do i want you to go, but it is what it is" he pressed a kiss on her back of the hand making kaira sigh "i understand you'll miss my handsome face but you know try to survive through it" kaira pulled away her hands, "bs apni pari rehti hai biwi jai bhad mai!" Kaira got up angrily and took her purse from the table hanging it on her shoulder. "Tum akele kia karo gi bhad mai ja k mai bhi company dene chalo ga na" ansh hooked his arm on her waist and pulled her closer. He saw how her cheeks were puffed and the red nose whenever she got angry, her lashed were settled on her cheeks while her lips were painted in a light red shade. He brought her more closer, Ansh's minty breath was now hitting her face making kaira look up.

The sad emotion was clearly dancing in her eyes, "aise chor k jao gi mujhe hm" ansh wrapped both of his arms around her making kaira's hands automatically reach for Ansh's kurta. "How should i stay happy knowing what will that man do to me"

"Eyes up kaira" he commanded

Kaira's eyes stared at his brown ones which were darker than before "you are strong and i know that, if he does something you dont like you'll answer him back ok. I am sending my wife with a smile on her face i dont want her back with tears in her eyes understood"

Kaira didnt knew why his words left such a big effect on her. It made her heart fill with determination and do what her heart wants and not to worry about the aftermath as Ansh said it multiple times to leave it on him. She had got her support system finally. After yesterday's night kaira felt a burden getting lifted off her shoulders and her soul was free.

She nodded and looked up at him showing her smile which made her dimples eventually pop out, in result Ansh's heart swelled with happiness.

"Good girl, tumhari woh muskurahat mujhe pyari lagti hai jis ki wajah mai hun"

Kaira scrunched her nose and hit his chest. Both of them walked down with her hands intertwined and catch everyone's attention especially the younger ones.

When kaira reached the last step aroohi hugged her leg and in return kaira picked her up looking at the glossy eyes which made her panic.

"What happened to my aroohi?"

"Chachi dont goo" she wrapped her arms around her nech making kaira coo at the child. "I'll be back tomorrow naa then i'll never leave you pinky promise"

Aroohi sniffed and looked at kaira's pinky finger and then sealed the promise still having that sad face. Avni came closer and took aroohi in her embrace bidding kaira.

"Abhi ja rahi hun comeback karo gi acha wala aapki biwi meri hogi phir" kaira softly mumbled to aarav who rolled his eyes at her "i'll see about that" he shortly replied and watched kaira leave his eyes going towards avni who was handling a cranky aroohi.

"i am giving you the responsibilty to take care of my wife last time, you know how i am when it comes to her. I'll kill or even die for her sasur ji" ansh looked in reyhan's eyes making him a little afraid but he nodded and gave a small smile. Ansh watched as kaira sat in their car and they sped off.

"Is the work done?"
"Yes sir i have put hidden cameras all over the house and the mike as well"
"You'll recieve your payment within a minute"

Sharma's place

"I like Ansh he's such a well-mannered child especially that he takes so much care of my kaira infact i love there whole family." Kaira nodded at the tone of excitement in her mother's tone.