9

"tumhara hone wala shohar"

Kaira at first frowned and then started to laugh while Ansh was left dumbfounded. "acha mazak tha, ab hato" Kaira ran her hand down and straightened her dance and had spotted her mother who was calling her. "excuse me! yeh koi mazaq nahi sach hai" he trailed behind her as she was going to her mother, because of the crowd Ansh unknowingly clutched her dupatta. He had this habit and usually did it with his mother when they were in a crowded place he always had the fear of getting lost till now. Once they both reached to Kainaat she introduced them to  her old pal "yeh aapka bhai hai kiya?"the lady asked Kaira who pursed her lips but Ansh's ass was on fire. " oh aunty ji, pati hun iska apna chashma saaf kar k dekho kis angle se mai iska bhai lagta hun" 

Kainaat was more than happy and laughed at Ansh's frustration meanwhile Kaira stoood their embaressed. Ansh didnt left her dupatta till the end of the party and acted like a sweet son-in-law which made both reyhan and kainaat satisfied. 

The clock struck 2 but the brown eyes were still wide open staring at the ceiling he didnt knew why he couldnt sleep, he closed his eyes and exhaled, a film started playing in his head and all the events started recalling which took place two days before.

flashback

Ansh entered the awfully quite room in which all the directors were settled along with Aarav who was seated on the head chair being the CEO. Ansh settled down and cleared his throught glancing between everyone who had a stonic face. " we need to talk to you regarding your position of Malhotra Industries" Ansh frowned and looked at Aarav ho gave a nod to the man sitting infront. "there are alot of problems arising regarding your previous photoshoot, we all know Mr. Malhotra that you keep your both works seperate but still the last photoshoot is creating too many problems and is harming your position. Many of our business associates have tagged you as a 'playboy' since there are couple of images they found of yours with different girl. In result, this is affecting the shareholders and they are claiming whether you leave your other job or settle down with one girl"

Ansh blinked his eyes thrice " this is pure nonsense, what does anyone have to do with me going out with girl which i donot or whatever i do seriously this isnt their business." he tapped his foot on the floor "yes sir we totally agree with your point but they have this complaint that you have the second highest post in this empire and rather than focusing there you are more invested in your modelling career" Ansh groaned and massaged his head "what if i dont follow their demands?" 

"the company will purely go in loss and our boss will have to put thrice the effort plus your position will be gone" Ansh's eyes widen and he thought for a while. " i am already about to marry someone, i'll send you the invitations too now if you'll excuse me i have to meet my in laws" Aarav frowned and shook his head knowing what was going in the boy's head.

flashback ended

Ansh's phone vibrated furiously as he woke up, he rubbed his eyes and picked up the call hearing a scream from another side. Ansh pulled away the phone and looked at the caller id sitting up

"you cant marry me?!!" kaira shouted from the other end

" kyu tumhare ander kante lagai hai?"

"ANSH MAI SERIOUS HUN'"

"jaani mai bhi koi mazak nahi kar raha" 

"Ansh sachi batao why do you wanna marry me?" 

"because i consider you the best for me" Ansh got up from his bed and wore his shirt while the call on the other side declined.

"how will i live with this choozi kitna chu chu karti hai"

After getting fresh Ansh walked down the stairs only to feel all the eyes concentrated towards him 'itni attention toh bachpan mai bhi nahi di mujhe' he mumbled under his breath and sat on the dining table where his breakfast was already laid out as soon as he took a bite Shubham smacked him from behind making Ansh choke on the bite "yeh konsa tariqa hai k tum khud apna rishta le k chalai gai?!" 

Avni quickly give him a glass of water and Ansh calmed down looking at his father with questionable gaze. "I did work easy for you" he shrugged and continued eating "tumhe pasand thi toh pehle kyu mana kia tha?" Meera spoke sitting infront of his son who was enjoying his breakfast "mama, it doesnt matter now ab mai shadi karo ga toh sirf kaira se karo ga and i wanna marry her as soon as possible, you can discuss the date and stuff with them" he wiped his hands and got up and left the house not before presssing a kiss on Aroohi's forehead. 

In the evening only Meera asked Aarav and Shubham to return quickly so they could head towards Kaira's home.

Aarav came out of the closet and looked at his wife getting dolled up, he then glanced towards his daughter who was wearing the same clothes like her mother and looked adorable. Seeing Aarohi being busy in her games, Aarav moved towards his wife and helped her wear the earings. "Papa ki jaan lets go" Aarohi's ear perked up and she got down of the bed struggling in the small gharara her mother had made her wear. 

She obediently held her fathers hand and the three walked down where Meera and Shubham also were waiting more like scolding Ansh who sat their with a sulky face. "Kiya baat hai aaj toh Aarohi itni pyari lag rahi hai" Ansh got up and picked her up who giggled at his act. "I am going to meet chachi" she whispered in his ear which was loud enough for everyone to hear. "I want each and every detail ok" both of them bumped their fist and then all of them left leaving Ansh behind. 

Malhotras were warmly welcomed by the Sharma's. Kainaat and Kaira were head over heels for little aarohi and couldnt stop praising her who was getting shy and hid in his mother's chest. 

"So its decided, the wedding will take place on the 28th" shubham said. 

Avni had bonded quickly with Kaira and she felt as if she got a bigger version of sakshi. The way kaira talked was adorable for her and she couldnt wait to spend days with her. 

At night 

Kaira stared at the ringing phone which showed Ansh's name, right now she returned to her room after recieving a good scolding from her step-father because of which she felt her mood getting off. Nonetheless she picked up the phone 

"Nahi karni maine aap se shadi, kisi aur ko dhondle apne liye!"

Hope u all liked the chapter 🤍🤍

Love you 

Take care 

Byeee