5

"Kaira! I told you to get ready what are you doing laying here, you know how angry your father will be!!" Kainaat entered kaira's room to check is she had gotten ready since they all had been invited by the Malhotra's for dinner.

"Step-father" kaira corrected her boringly and got up from the bed moving towards her cupboard. "Kai-" kainaat was cut off by her "i know mama i know give me 5 minutes i'll get ready" she gave her dimple smile melting kainaat at the moment and she went out closing the door.

"Ansh malhotra jaan leni hai kia" [Ansh malhotra do you want to take my life ] she closed her eyes exhaling a harsh breath but then got busy in dressing up. She tied her hair up in a loose bun and applied her usual red lipstick lightly patting it. "KAIRA!" her step father shouted. She grabbed her purse slipping her phone inside it and wore the heels. She went down and saw her mother draped in a saree making her smile, atleast she was living her life to the fullest.

"Change!" Reyhan shouted making kainaat flinch badly but reyhan realised what he did so wrapped an arm around her waist "they have boys in their house i dont anyone to land their dirty gaze on my daughter" he gritted his teeth in anger. Kaira felt his hatred and anger, his sweet words landing like a slap on her face but what she could do she was staying in this man's house, eating this man's earned food.

With loud steps she barged into her room tearing of the dress from her body. A series of curses followed by her harsh movements. Without putting any effort this time grabbed an anarkali dress.

They three settled in the car and drove towards malhotra mansion

Malhotra mansion

I had all the information of the person she was about to marry and had to leave me. I scoffed looking at the ugly pig "har koi Ansh Malhotra ki tarah khubsurat thori hota hai" [everyone isnt beautiful like ansh malhotra]. There was a knock on the door catchihg Ansh's attention "ji?" Avni came inside dressed in a pretty pink saree "you arent ready? They are on their way aur yeh kamre ka kia haal banaya hua hai" avni picked up the clothes laying on the couch and examined the room. "I was just going to get ready" avni nodded "i'll clean this kabarkhana while you get ready" [ i'll try to clean this dumpster while you get ready]ansh nodded and went to the closet to get ready. He didnt knew why he was putting extra effort in looking nice which he actually was. He wore the black kurta pyjama which was the only thing hanging and prsssed in his closet. He applied some hairspray setting his hair and then wore his rolex along with the cuffs and came outside folding his sleeves.

The three walked in and were warmly welcomed by the malhotras, kaira was loving the attention she was getting. Her eyes laid upon a child dressed in the same colour which she wore, her brown wavy hair were open while she stared back at her with the doe eyes. Kaira went to her with small steps while other were busy meeting up, she thought nobody was seeing her but she was wrong. Ansh malhotra was standing on the stairs with his hands in the pocket looking at her childish nature unfolding before his eyes. 

Kiara sat down near her and quickly grabbed her squishy cheeks and gave a tight kiss on on it, once she was done she looked at the little girl whose lower lip was wobbling indicating she would cry any moment so kaira quickly got up and sat beside Avni who shared a warm smile with her. 

All of a sudden Aroohi started crying, Aarav wasted no time in engulfing his daughter who hid in her father's chest. Avni got up and took Aroohi in her arms but Ansh came walking down with a smug smile and greeted Mr and Mrs. Sharma "kyu kissi ki meri aroohi ko" Ansh glared at kaira who stilled and looked at her father who clenched his teeth in anger. Aroohi wiggled down her mother's grip and with baby steps she climbed on her lap and held her face with the small rosy palms. "UMMMAH" she kissed the same cheek and looked at her with the same smile her chacho had. 

Kainaat andb Meera couldnt help but laugh. Soon they were accompanied on the dinner table. Kaira was keenly examining aarav while avni got a bit jealous so she nudged kaira and raised her eyebrow "i was thinking how did you fell in love with him" she pointed her fork at Aarav who frowned "a karwa karela and a sweet gulab jamun wahh a match made in heaven!" Her words caused Ansh to choke on his food, kainaat quickly passed him the glass of water and rubbed his back while he passed a side to his brother who was unaffected by the brunette sitting infornt of him. 

"You wanted to talk about something, Shubham?" Reyhan ignored Kaira's comment and kept his hand on her thigh his grip getting tighter making kaira go still. "Oh yes, i wanted to ask for kaira's hand actually i want her to be my younger daughter" Kaira and Ansh snapped their heads towards Shubham and then looked at eachother. Reyhan's grip loosened a bit and caressed her thigh lovingly, "Sure! You stole my words shubham" reyhan looked at kaira who frowned and questioned him through his eyes but his hand kept on her thigh was enough for her to nod. "W-ashroom?" Aroohi was silent all this while quickly got down her father's lap and pulled her finger "i'll take you" All smiled at the little girl's participation. Kaira followed Aroohi and showed her the washroom which was present in one of the room which was quite men type. 

When she came out after calming her racing heart she found aroohi sitting on the bed swinging her legs but before she could catch her attention Ansh entered and glanced between the two girl "aroohi why did you bring our guets to my room?" Ansh asked in an irritated tone. 

Hope you liked the chapter!! 

What do you think about our little aroohi? 

Take care 

Love you all 

Will update soon!!