6

"aroohi why did you bring our guets to my room?" Ansh asked in an irritated tone.

Aroohi was too busy eating the chocolate which she took out from Ansh's drawer and didnt answer him "aroohi? Go to your papa now" aroohi nodded and went downstairs while kaira blankly looked at the room. Once Aroohi went downstairs silence engulfed the room, the two brown pair of eyes clashing with eachother and thats when Kaira decided to speak up "what is this going on? You want to marry me?" Kaira folded her arms over her chest and frowned staring at him. Ansh remained quiet and examined her "i dont have any part in all this game, i was shocked as much as you" he sat on the royal blue leather couch keeping his leg on top of the other.

Kiara was mesmerized, he was sitting like a king and with the black kurta and sleeves rolled up he was looking to enchanting like every girl's weakness. Ansh cocked up his eyebrow pointing out at her action, kaira cleared her throat and stood still. "Tell you father that you dont want to marry me simple" she shrugged "you are suppose to do that" ansh deadpanned. "Look Ansh, i-i cant you wont understand things would get worst for me you can confront your father easily"

"Thats rubbish kaira just say that you want to marry me" ansh was growing annoyed. "You cant blame me like this!" Now kaira was growing frustrated as well he wansnt understanding the fact that if she confront Reyhan he would make her life miserable, he wouldnt care and marry her off to a begger even if he would find it profitable. The only hope she had was now Ansh, if he would deny that things would be better for them.

"Lets talk to them together we'll say that we arent compatibale enough"

They both came down and saw all of them talking and laughing like long lost friends, which was quite strange. Meera smiled once looking at them, they both looked so fit for each other. Avni looked at Ansh with curious eyes trying to find an answer. "Umm we figured out we wont be good for eachother, we're not compatible" kaira said glancing at ansh but his words wiped out the smile off Reyhan's face while others were neutral. "Maybe if you both spend more time with eachother you'll grow some chemistry?" Reyhan spoke desperate to throw her step-daughter away. "Its okay if they arent comfortable with each other things take time" kainaat spoke sadly smiling.

"I badly wanted Kaira to be my bahu though" meera spoke earning a sad smile from Kaira "koi nahi mai aapko entertain karne k liye aati raho gi" avni too joined in "mee too!" Kaira heart warmed at their inviting nature, these people were too good.

This is a very mini chapter but i have updated the next chapter as well i felt the next chapter should have been seperately written 

Byee