15

Kaira's pov

I felt the warm rays of sun hitting my face making me squirm under it. Slolwy, i lifted up my eyelids and blinked multiple times to adjust to the lighting. The first thing that came in view was the black textured walls and a potrait of Ansh and ... me? From our photshoot. A smile touched my lips as i stared at our happy faces, it was a candid click where me and Ansh were arguing near the fountain.

I felt his hot breath on my neck and he snuggled further in seeking for the warmth. I turned my head carefully to look at him. My eyes widened when i looked at the wide empty space on his side and we were currently on the edge of the bed. He travelled all the way from the left side to my corner and was cuddling like an innocent child. His legs were entangled with mine, his arm was wrapped around my waist and his face was quite hidden in my neck.

I brought up my hand and blocked the light which was disturbing him which relaxed his furrowed face.
After multiple attempts i finally got free from his embrace and got up from the bed, the anklets made a jingling sound which made my smile turn into a wholesome grin, i felt my cheeks getting hot remembering our sweetest interaction yesterday night. Shaking my head at my newly self i closed the curtains so he could sleep peacefully since it was too early to be up.

Inaudibly, i went to the closet and fetched out a beautiful dress and went towards the luxurious bathroom which was evidently larger than mine, the black tiles and the golden taps were really unique.
I washed and conditioned my hair with the shampoo which was already there thankgod he didnt use that 6 in 1. After having a good long shower i dried my hair and looked at the black marble table which was kept beside the washbasin, damn those beauty products.He had serums and moisturizers of every kind even the face rollers were layed out in a line.

After putting on the beautiful dress i went to the closet with quiet steps. I started off with straightening my hair and then doing some makeup and the jewellery, it was indeed a happy morning for me. When i was done i looked at the clock. It was now 9 a.m i thought about waking him now since i could hear some noises from the opposite floor probably aroohi's. 

              Kaira's dress 

              Kaira's dress 

I firstly opened the black velvet curtains allowing the strong sunlight to hit Ansh's face and saw him scrunch his nose. My bangle giggled and so did the anklets. Standing near the bed i shook him slowly,

"Ansh get up"
No response
"Ansh uth jao" ( wake up)
No response
"Ansh mai kissi dedo gi uth jao"
( ansh i will kiss you wake up)
"HAYEE MERI IZZAT MAMA" he jolted up from the bed and securedly held the blanket to his chest, kaira started laughing looking at his drama.

"Aise kon uthata hai han!"
( who wakes someone like this?)
"Enough now get up i am going downstairs"

Kaira took her dupatta from the couch and gave a last glance "hamai bhi toh apne husn ka dedaar kara do basanti" ( please show us your beauty too)